I can´t link my Twitch account to my GGG account!!

In the recent announcement "Watch ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions With Twitch Drops" says:

"
To Linking your Path of Exile Account to Twitch

Step 1) Log into Path of Exile website.
Step 2) Click here to check your Twitch Settings.
Step 3) Link your Twitch account or click 'update permissions' if you've linked your account previously. Once your account is linked or your permissions have been updated, this page should say 'Your account is eligible to participate in Twitch Drops'.

So i click in the link on Step 2 and they lead me to Twitch Account page on POE website, so i click on the button "Connect With Twich", this button lead me to Twitch page requesting authorization!

My problem happens here, after i click in the button authorizing the conection appears this error code :
"
{"status":401,"message":"invalid csrf token"}

And whem a go back to my account settings on the POE Website my twitch remains disconnected!

This already happens with someone?? Someone knows how to fix this????
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2019, 10:49:15 PM
Sorry for the hassle. Could you please try clearing your browser's cache, restarting it and then connecting again? If you're still unable to complete your connection with Twitch, I would also recommend trying with a different type of web browser.

If those tips don't work, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll check into this further with you! :)
I will try, thanks!
"
Al_GGG wrote:
Sorry for the hassle. Could you please try clearing your browser's cache, restarting it and then connecting again? If you're still unable to complete your connection with Twitch, I would also recommend trying with a different type of web browser.

If those tips don't work, please contact us at support@grindinggear.com and we'll check into this further with you! :)

Clearing my Browser's cache and cookies don't work, but trying with a different browser works. That problem already happen to me in other places, is good to know how to make this work, thank you!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info