Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
On the first day of ExileCon, we missed awarding Twitch Drops to some users. We have reconstructed the list and are awarding them now (which will arrive over the next day). Sorry for the delay and inconvenience!

And still, despite proving yourselves wrong with your claims of "Drops functionning as intended" with three different technical issues, you still refuse to acknowledge the eligibility issue let alone do anything about it.

Cool :')
Last edited by Zykor on Nov 27, 2019, 1:18:41 AM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
On the first day of ExileCon, we missed awarding Twitch Drops to some users. We have reconstructed the list and are awarding them now (which will arrive over the next day). Sorry for the delay and inconvenience!

please , don't give me hope :)) :))
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

And this is why GGG will always come out on top. Thank you guys so much. Wasn't even expecting anything at this point but can't wait to try on my flame cloak. You did right by the community and I hope we can pay that respect back <3
This is what I have received as answer on 20.11.2019

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back in touch.

As these prizes were rewarded based on random chance, unfortunately there is no guarantee to receive a reward. As all of the prizes have been distributed, it appears that you may have been unlucky during this event.

I'm very sorry that we were not able to be of more help. If there is anything else we can assist you with, please feel free to let us know.

Kind regards,
Kane

Still zero drop gang. But at least I know my luck is pretty much screwed ... :D
OMG thank you all, love you GGG
Not only for free MTX but for great game you gave me
Just got message after 10 days, first day got full Infernal Bundle, now full Chaos Bundle, i feel so spoiled right now :D
Last edited by TheTrueNoob on Nov 27, 2019, 2:17:57 PM
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

yeah I'm sure.

First was a twitch issue.
Second bad rng.
Then it was over.
Now "missed people".
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:

Took a while for GGG to "notice" this, how do we know GGG didn't miss more? maybe the 2nd day too? Will it take 2 weeks? Will it take 3 months? Will we ever truely know? lol
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...
Still nothing. Thanks for the false hope nonetheless.
0 drop thx again
You found an item from Twitch Drops
from System
Nov 28, 2019, 6:15:14 AM

EDIT;
Nice control damage at same day that Metamorph packs were released.

You can't handle the truth!
Last edited by kzl_91 on Nov 28, 2019, 9:34:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info