Watch the ExileCon Livestream and Win Microtransactions with Twitch Drops!

"

MAYBE YOU CAN'T ADD PROBABILITIES BTU WHAT DO I KNOW I JUST WENT TO SCHOOL

shut up, he does everything fine but dont completely understands what. addition just means that in 6 hours everyone will obtain 1 gift, but thats avg probability. there's also chance someone may obtain 10 gifts, and 9 his friends will get nothing. But!
total avg probability in 2 days equals 144%(1st day) + about 250% from the second with doubled rate. so AVERAGE linked viewer should obtain 4 mtx if he watched whole event. and thats why rly hurts not to get any.

there's another calculation:
1st day - chance to NOT get a drop is 0.985(-1.5%)^96(8 hrs)=0.23, 23%
2nd day - 0.97(-3%)^84(7 hrs)=0.07, 7%
so, people that got nothing are 7 % of 23% are about 1.6% of all viewers.

how do u think, is this percentage equal to number of people that whining here, on reddit and in twitter? add also more calm ones, that just forgot about this shame.
Last edited by myhorseisamaz1ng on Nov 17, 2019, 4:16:25 PM
Have been checking messages throughout the day, nothing so far ;( Watched everything but first 30 minutes :(
Thanks alot for the free gifts GGG and the great Exilecon
No problem Chris
I got 3 drops approximately 2 and 12 hours after the end of the stream. Just give it time.
Last edited by Cellulanus on Nov 17, 2019, 4:18:55 PM
just realised i got drops, but even without them i'd enjoyed the stream and the anouncements.

BIG thanks to GGG for the event, the stream and those future uploads of the second stage for all of us that couldnt get to NZ.
"There was a delay in the issuance of prizes. The stock worked, but there were problems with the issue. We currently have 137,000 winners, so far we have given out only 16,000 prizes. Issuance will take some time, but if you win a prize, it will certainly come to your account."
"
steelsoldier wrote:
"There was a delay in the issuance of prizes. The stock worked, but there were problems with the issue. We currently have 137,000 winners, so far we have given out only 16,000 prizes. Issuance will take some time, but if you win a prize, it will certainly come to your account."

Not 137,000 winners, 137,000 prizes.

Most are winners who got multiple.
Thanks for the correction!
16 hours for the lousy fucking glow eyes, fuck you very much ggg.

I bet everyone of the 80,000 viewers with drops enabled/ account linked, that got screwed and weren't even included in the chance for drops the entire time, are now just getting a 'free' glowing fucking eyes or equivalent.

Meanwhile that 12,000 from day 1 that actually had a chance, are all getting 5+
0 drop gang - https://i.imgur.com/UQNCeSd.png

<a href="https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3069670">11-Mar-2021 - The day Poe destroyed Harvest, the day poe officially died</a>
Last edited by Daehak on Nov 17, 2019, 4:58:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info