The Blight Supporter Packs Are Ending Soon

wanna see new sup packs!
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead
Those suck.
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Diablo 4 VS PoE 4.0

FIGHT! D

I think Diablo 4 won't make weight and will be late for the fight

We need McGregor to step in as last minute.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Major issues were not fixed/adressed, so no money for you GGGCent.

Create better leagues next time.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
"
Hellus666 wrote:
Diablo 4 VS PoE 4.0

FIGHT! D

Diablo 4 VS PoE 6.0

FIGHT! D
♪ ♫ . M u s i c I s T h e A n s w e r . ♫
So the Bane lich pack nicely fits to all the trophies from the blight league challenges and you already released the back eye as something nice for the sentinel set... do you also plan on giving us the sentinel shield and weapon that are featured in design art works for the supporter packs?
MAJOR ISSUES THAT ARE NOT GOING TO BE FIXED:

- Portal beside or on top of pump;
- Monsters attacking players outside the lanes;
- Monsters ignoring lanes and going to pump;
- Physical bears can't be stopped/slowed and ignore players/towers/minions/etc;
- Blight ranged mobs firing 7667567568 projectiles at the same time from offscreen;
- Alched blight maps doesn't counting towards achievements;
- Blight map drop rates.

GG GGGcent. No support pack for you this league.
"There's no thing like random one-shots in this game. You only die because you take 353,456,237 hits in 0.2 seconds."

"The best items in the game should not be crafted, they should be TRADED." - Cent, GGG
My wallet is branching.
Truth be told , I am waiting for the next packs. There are some things I want from the store now but out of points . Just waiting on next packs in hope I see something cool :)
hi :) bross :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info