[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
So what is the word on the best amulet anointment options?

I see Charisma listed. Is that really optimal? I don't seem to require any reduction in mana reservation running Herald of Purity, Pride, Dread Banner, and Flesh and Stone.

Some random minion damage mod or a random survivability mod? But of those, which are the best? Or is Charisma still the best entirely because of the aura effect buff?

Ravenous horde. It's mentioned in the OP. It was a comment by the OP somewhere.

Also what Catalyst should we use? I would think one of these?
Fish
Last edited by TallTimbers on Mar 30, 2020, 3:52:43 AM
"

Ravenous Horde is decent but Master of Force is what you really want in this build when you want to maintain your DPS.

"
scrvffie wrote:
"

Ravenous Horde is decent but Master of Force is what you really want in this build when you want to maintain your DPS.

Master of Force does only affect your DPS (your hits) and not your minions if I'm right. And your minions bring your DPS not you.
"
scrvffie wrote:
"

imagine offering advise when you're totally wrong. That would be silly.
"
TPBA wrote:
Pretty fun so far.
But I have some problems with spell damage and 100% delirium maps.

What do you guys do against spell damage besides manual dodging? Its the only thing what oneshots me, everything else get mitigated with charges, reg etc.

When running a 100% delirium map i have problems to start the minions train rolling, because I struggle to kill mobs with my 4L BV.
Any tips? Maybe wormflask?

Thanks guys.

I bought a writhing jar for this reason. I only slot it for Simulacrum waves 18-20 and for 100% delirium maps. Helps get the train started. You can swap back to your other flask once it’s going.
So I'm following this build

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/Gnomiro/Oeller_DSCHoP?i=1&search=class%3DGuardian%26skill%3DHerald-of-Purity

Stats
75/75 Res
4505 Health
6023 Armor

I think I've seen Gnomiro post in the forum as well. I'm loving it and just starting red maps so I got some work to do still. Dmg is insane especially on single target.

Does anyone have any tips on defensive options with this build? Right now I'm working up to better gear with more armor and health. My ascendancies seem good the only thing I'm missing is Disciples for the extra physical resistance.

That being said I only die in 18+ simulacrum and when I'm deep in delirium with conqueror mobs spawned.

Thanks,
hey toghether..
soory i´m a german kacknoob :D sorry for my bad englisch
really nice build :-) thanks a lot for sharing this !

but... how i do get Pure Agony... i have look at the trading side.. and looking on any websites.. but unfortunately all without success :-(

i hope anyone can help me :) and again sorry for my bad englisch.

thanks a lot and greets
On the official site for example you can search for them using the filters.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/78EZRo6T5

If you click "Show filters" you can see I've already set it to search for Pure Agony, Cult-Leader, a Jewel Socket and only 4 skills (I have deselected Disciples if you want that instead of Cult-Leader just click the white box next to the line to turn them on and off).
Well, I've pushed this build pretty far. Cleared all of the relevant content minus a few things that I know I can easily do.

It's a great build. Good clear speed, good survivability, amazing damage. I only have two points of contention as it stands:

1. It is very difficult, and likely impossible for some of the less mechanically agile people out there (myself included) to get ramped back up on a few key fights - the final phase of A8 Sirus being the prime example.

2. This build is prohibitively expensive to get off the ground as a league starter due to the requirement for the Circles of Guilt rings and the two medium cluster jewels.

It's a lot more fun to play than vortex, that's for sure. I am using Vaal Blade Vortex as my Sentinel proc machine - the active Vaal skill is indispensable to proc Sentinels quickly on fights were you need a strong re-opener or cannot be near the boss. I gave Bladefall a try - casting it leaves you rooted on the ground for too long without extra cast speed, and usually if I have to be too far away from the boss for Blade Vortex, I find it's because I'm having to move my ass, and rooting myself down to cast it is counter-productive.

Note about spectres: Honestly if you are going to use them, just use the Stoneskin Flayers. Everything else just dies if you are doing actually hard content. I haven't lost a Flayer yet. You could use minion life too, I suppose, but I don't have many issues with golems dying as is. My end goal is maybe to use an Awakener orb to add Elder to my helmet and roll for a +3 lvl 20 minion life support but I don't even think that's really worth doing.

I still have a few pieces that can be optimized, but overall, this is a look at what I am running with. I'm also rolling with Rotten Claws/Renewal/Call to the Slaughter large cluster, two Pure Agony/Disciples medium clusters, and one Fettle small cluster.

How hard is to get Stoneskin Flayers?I'm not a big fan of delve.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info