[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
sp0tz wrote:
Forgive my noob question, but how do you do get sentinels on boss fights? the gem says when you kill an enemy you spawn a sentinel... so i just trying to figure out how you get them out on a single boss like Sirus?

"20% Chance to summon a Sentinel of Purity when you hit a rare or unique enemy"
IGN: TsukiZap
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Moertal wrote:

Your Minions do not have charges :) so the dps is a bit lower.

"
bashtart wrote:
Minions are no partmembers... Harmony of Purpose does not work with minions.

So what I need to do to let my minions gain charges ? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I've never played minions build before
"
sstormwall wrote:
Hello! How should i upgrade my build now?

I can kill Sirius l8. But i have alot of currency to dumb in the build to min/max

It looks like you found tireless the best cost/value for your anoint? Was looking at it, or Champion of the cause/Charisma which are far more expensive just for more mana reduction (and increased aura effect because why not), but I'm also not quite to the point of being able to use crab at all.

"
"
bashtart wrote:
"
Moertal wrote:

Your Minions do not have charges :) so the dps is a bit lower.

"
bashtart wrote:
Minions are no partmembers... Harmony of Purpose does not work with minions.

So what I need to do to let my minions gain charges ? Sorry if that's a dumb question, I've never played minions build before

Normally you would use a Victario's Charity in other minion builds to get frenzies. In this we use two cold iron points, so using the Carnage Chieftain from Act 2 Old Fields is common as they cast group frenzy charges for your minions. If you decided not to use a Guardian for the proximity shield, you can also get a Host Chieftain iirc from Riverways in Act 6 for group Power Charges.

IGN: TsukiZap
Hello !

How should I update my build ?

I unlocked most Watchstones, but still haven't killed Sirus. I run red maps with ease, have already killed Hydra / Phoenix, Syndicate's Mastermind, etc.
"
Hello !

How should I update my build ?

I unlocked most Watchstones, but still haven't killed Sirus. I run red maps with ease, have already killed Hydra / Phoenix, Syndicate's Mastermind, etc.

I will suggest you to buy an armor like this
+ 1 socketed active skill gems

And an amulet with
+ 1 of all physical skill gems (Pride mana reservation or +1 To All Strength Skill Gems)
I preffer Pride mana reservation so i can run 1 additiona aoe/aura skill.

To end with Awakened minion damage / brutality / melee physical supports
Thanks for the build man, any idea how i can improve my build item's ? I think i'v got more dps than enough, i try to get more survivability.

Also i'v never run Holy relic, would u reocmand it ? I play with hast often, it melt Morph pretty well :)

Ps : I know about helmet enchant i'm trying to get it on the lab :)

"
aurelaureel wrote:
Thanks for the build man, any idea how i can improve my build item's ? I think i'v got more dps than enough, i try to get more survivability.

Also i'v never run Holy relic, would u reocmand it ? I play with hast often, it melt Morph pretty well :)

Ps : I know about helmet enchant i'm trying to get it on the lab :)

Holy Relic helps to keep your other minions alive. Do you play ssf? I really don’t think it is worth it to farm for one especial entchantment in lab.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hey thanks for fast answere, nope i don't play SSF, i just liked the helmet & throught it will be ez to get the enchant on lab ^^

IT IS NOT, but i got 2 Exalted in 20 run (with Twice enchanted & Unbearable Whispers V so i have the inya's key & sell it back)

So i must say the lab is pretty worth & train my aim to map, also i'v started the game 1 mounth's ago, with your build ! Was a very good enter in mater =)

So u didn't answere the first part, how can i upgrade my build now ??

I'v seen Holy relic does some dmg too, might be worth i'll try it !!

If you are still asking this only the Holy relic can't taunt others mobs i read, but your others minions still can taunt, (HR can't taunt cause it's a nova spell launched)

+ Any advice / recomandation for lvl 100 tree ?

+ Blood and sand has to be run in blood stance right ? Do you swap in certain circonstance ?

Thanks again <3
Hello,

This the first time I did any end game in PoE, learning a lot and still know nothing!. I am taking my time this season and learning for next. I have question about what gems to what lvl. I have all the gems equipped but not sure where to stop with what gems. Just not sure what gems to use the Gemcutter on.

Love the guide.
Can i do cyclone instead of BW,and what supports would i use with it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info