[3.11] Bashtart's HERALD OF PURITY GUARDIAN: cheap starter & endgame boss farmer with insane dps!

"
X1aNzZ wrote:
Hello i just want a cheap sirius killer

can this build easily do sirius deathless?

at low budget

Yes if you know the figth well you can do it deathless with an investment of 1.5-2 ex for the rings. Other pieces of the build are very cheap to get going
Hey i really love the idea of this build but on ps4 gear prices are almost 10x (not exaggerated) pc what would be the links of a 5l coming calamity for the herald?
"
HieiTheBlue wrote:
Hey i really love the idea of this build but on ps4 gear prices are almost 10x (not exaggerated) pc what would be the links of a 5l coming calamity for the herald?

i cant imagine playing on ps4 with so many micromanagement needed.
Last edited by cztk on Jan 15, 2020, 3:55:17 AM
What is the total cost of build to work very well?
"
Mila89 wrote:

Most expensive items are the rings, they range from 40c to 3-4 exalts.

I Bought mines fort 50c and 70c. They are not the best but they work.

Rest of the gear is supercheap!
"
McDunk wrote:
"
Mila89 wrote:

Currently I have ~ 15 - 17 exalts ... Just buy all the equipment?
"
Mila89 wrote:
"
McDunk wrote:
"
Mila89 wrote:

Currently I have ~ 15 - 17 exalts ... Just buy all the equipment?

With that currency you get easy along... last season I spent 1-2 ex and melted UE but last season it was cheaper because nobody played HoP
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thanks for the build. Any good corruptions we may want to look for on the daggers?
Thank you for the build and guide! For the most part, my (super cheap) version is quite comfortable with level 83 content. But there are two things that I haven't figured out how to handle: I struggle with the Alva missions at tier 12 and above. I also struggle to completely unlock a legion encounter at about the same level. I know my gear has weaknesses, but I think my problems have more to do with technique in these situations. Any tips?
Potentially stupid question/idea.

I like anything with a lot of cold damage for chill/freezes and shatters. This build would not be doing enough single hit damage to freeze any bosses I don't think, but for white mobs I assume we'd get some shatters. So I guess this is not a performance-oriented change rather than an aesthetic one.

I wonder if a 3 or 4 green socket triad grip could be inserted into this build. 3/4 green sockets could be bladefall/culling strike/blind?/arcane surge. For HoP I guess we'd drop brutality and substitute whatever is next best. Are other changes necessary to test it?

I am trying to model this in PoB and something is not working right so either this is not a workable idea or I am overlooking something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info