+2 Curse Queen of the Forest

i would probably use 2 blue tbh.

you can use multiple curses but its best to not use more than 1 curse in the bane links, because the more damage multiplier it gives per curse applied is additive when you have multiple curses, so u lose a fair bit of damage over using a normal support.

get a pair of these, it will automatically cast all the curses u socket in it when you cast bane, so u have 1 curse in the bane links and then ur other curses in here, and the gloves give +1 curse. you can support them too which is nice.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
i would probably use 2 blue tbh.

you can use multiple curses but its best to not use more than 1 curse in the bane links, because the more damage multiplier it gives per curse applied is additive when you have multiple curses, so u lose a fair bit of damage over using a normal support.

get a pair of these, it will automatically cast all the curses u socket in it when you cast bane, so u have 1 curse in the bane links and then ur other curses in here, and the gloves give +1 curse. you can support them too which is nice.

If you have experience with the item, I have a question, since I am considering it for one of my builds next league. Does it really cast all of the socketed curses upon using Bane? Because my conventional knowledge of other triggers would suggest that only one of them is cast for each cast of Bane.

(You could always cast Bane twice to work around that, but it would obviously be helpful if that wasn't necessary, so this is a question of how many skills can be socketed into that without overhead.)
yes bane casts all curses. it's a good skill.
Ideal links for bane are 4 blue, 1 red, 1 green (Bane, Despair, Efficacy, Controlled Destruction, Empower level 4, Swift Affliction. That could be a bit hard to get on your chest.
Creator of the Praxis ring.
Want to stop power creep? Gut crit chance and crit multi.
"
kompaniet wrote:
yes bane casts all curses. it's a good skill.

Not Bane, Vixen's Entrapment... I can read tooltips.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info