+2 Curse Queen of the Forest

Hi,

I´ve just bought a lvl21 Ice Shot gem which turned out to be worse than my lvl 20/20! Was pissed and vaaled my weapon and armor. Bricked the weapon but got +2Curses on the Queen of the Forest.

Allrdy learned that I can Change the Colours at the bench. The guy told me I´d need 3blue sockets. Where can I get that?

If I´d were to use 2blue sockets recipe could I get 3blue sockets for Bane + Despair + Efficycy + Temp Chains + Void Manipulation + Swit Afflication?

Kind Regards
Daniel
Last edited by DaniW on Nov 2, 2019, 12:58:55 AM
Last bumped on Nov 15, 2019, 9:14:22 AM
You'll need more than just the "3 blue sockets" recipe... a LOT more. ;)

This recipe can be found in the Azurite Mine. Then you will need the recipe that allows you to change sockets/links/colours on corrupted items. This recipe can be found in the Azurite mine as well.

And then you will need a metric sh*t ton of vaal orbs. Every transaction costs the same amount of Vaal Orbs on top of the regular price tag. In case of your three blue sockets it means 120 Chromatic Orbs + 120 Vaal Orbs... per attempt.

If you don't have the required recipes, you can find some trustworthy crafting services here in the Community board.
Last edited by tomay on Nov 2, 2019, 4:46:57 AM
Didn't they change the whole thing so it now costs fewer vaal orbs to alter corrupted gear?
They did not.
Atleast for corrupted maps they removed the vaal orb cost. But maybe not for other items then.
Really don't know what you mean... how can you possibly alter a corrupted map? And corrupting a map still costs 1 Vaal Orb.

Anyway, the costs of changing socket number / links / colours on corrupted items still costs the price for the regular transaction plus the same amount of Vaal Orbs on top of it. Same as ever...
I will explain.

Before corrupted maps you ran with zana mods had the same cost in vaal orbs as the cost in chaos. A zana mod that was 3 chaos was 3 chaos and 3 vaal for a corrupted map.

Now this is removed so the only cost is chaos orbs.
Thx for the answers guys: If I wanted to buy that (or make it here in the Forums), what would I have to ask for! :O

I assume I alrdy got the Change corrupted itemz thingy, cause if I put it in the bench, it Shows missing vaals. Could I use the 2blue? With normal itemz u wanna use 2blue for 3blue!

I´ve read if got to kill a Azurite Mine boss. Can I somehow force that?

€: And what would be the best colours: Could I play with Temp Chains + Enfeeble…. I´m noob and i´d Need the Defence?

Kind regards
Daniel
Last edited by DaniW on Nov 2, 2019, 12:10:57 PM
Look up the "Vorici Chromatic Calculator" to see what your chances are to get the colours you need on your item.

Sure you can use the 1 or 2 blue socket recipes (4 or 25 Chromatic Orbs + the respective amount of Vaal Orbs) but you may need need more attempts for the desired outcome.
"
DaniW wrote:
Thx for the answers guys: If I wanted to buy that (or make it here in the Forums), what would I have to ask for! :O

I assume I alrdy got the Change corrupted itemz thingy, cause if I put it in the bench, it Shows missing vaals. Could I use the 2blue? With normal itemz u wanna use 2blue for 3blue!

I´ve read if got to kill a Azurite Mine boss. Can I somehow force that?

€: And what would be the best colours: Could I play with Temp Chains + Enfeeble…. I´m noob and i´d Need the Defence?

Kind regards
Daniel

temp chains and enfeeble are good. avoid hex proof map mod if you depend on those.

also keep this in mind:
"
Unique Act and map bosses, Incursion architects, Immortal Syndicate members, and Breachlords have 33% less Curse Effect. The Shaper and his guardians / The Elder and Elder Guardians have 66% less Curse Effect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info