Diablo 4: will you buy it?

I'm really hesitant to give Activision/blizz any cash after coming down on free speech to appease China. It's like endorsing police state. Then that apology non-apology by the CEO at blizzcon pissed me off even more. Bro there are 10000s of game out there I don't need D4.

Add to this you know it will be monitized all to fuck besides 60-80 buck buy in.

Finally I'm "all in" here and have like 100 tabs and great MTX. I'm sure POE 4 will be even better than mass market crap D4

Meh I may try the demo though if there is one.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Nov 7, 2019, 11:00:53 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Add to this you know it will be monitized all to fuck besides 60-80 buck buy in.

It's confirmed that D4 will have cosmetic mtx just like this game (on TOP of having to pay for the base game and any expansions). So you're gonna see peacocks strutting around in that game as well.

https://youtu.be/SxrJ9Fa_HZQ
Heh. Wait until people find out that PS5 is yet to happen, then Diablo 4 becomes a release only for PS5. Back in summer, SONY already gave a few hints that PS5 is waiting to happen this year. Do any of you think D4 is going to be a PS4 release? I think not. Even though it's an over-priced contraction. I'll get it when it's sold for the manufacturer's price.
by the time they release diablo 4 i will be hyped for poe 4.5 or something
at least it's a p2p product that wont be performing like shit.

I can't imagine if poe was p2p but with the current status despite being bought 80% by one of the most powerful companies in the world.

as for the topic, I have to see what more they offer first.. diablo 3 might remain in maintenance mode forever (not like it wasnt in maintenance mode before but this just gonna make it obvious)
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).
Last edited by Xystre on Nov 12, 2019, 7:14:00 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
I'm really hesitant to give Activision/blizz any cash after coming down on free speech to appease China. It's like endorsing police state. Then that apology non-apology by the CEO at blizzcon pissed me off even more. Bro there are 10000s of game out there I don't need D4.

Boy are you in for a sad shock then when your realise who the owners of POE are & what they do to Chinese people & other gamers.
what a question...
"Jeder will gut sein, keiner besser."

Indianische Weisheit
by the time they release diablo 4

At least one of my kids will be finished University.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Idk maybe but im not hyped thanks for that Fall Out 76.
Probably will buy it now seeing as I got SHAFTED by the 0 drop exilecon curse...
My life is slipping away...
Addiction is a harsh drug...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info