A Selection of Halloween Outfits

pog
I was hoping for actual PoE-inspired Halloween costumes.

• Zombie Malachai doing Thriller
  • Michael Jackson, the Unbearable Whispers
  • Zombie Catarina (also doing Thriller, but not liking it)
  • Sigmund Fairgraves, on behalf of Pondium Scum Spiced Rum
  • High Templar Venarius, on behalf of Namenda® VX (voltaxic memantine)
  • Niko (depth 10)
  • Le Toucan, Never Arriving
  • Sexy Chrome-touched Goliath
  • Oni-Goroshi Toga Party Participant
  • Stinkstink the Stinking
  • Niko (depth 500)
  • Krillson, of Winding Pier fame
  • Path to Exile
  • Man Wearing Chaos Orb Helmet
  • Man Wearing Chaos Orb Helmet
  • Sexy Cassia
  • Sexy Piety
  • Sexy Vilenta
  • Sexy Lunaris Concubine
  • Sexy Doedre Darktongue
  • Sexy Mathil
Have you ever considered trading the sword for the plow, Exile?
You know what would make this halloween really special? Re-Release the Decapitation MTX! I've been waiting for this for years.
Some items are over 50% off !! o.o Thats a good sale :)
0:28 looks pretty cool.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Seems like a lazy approach re-relased old stuff. I dont dont GGG ran out of ideas yet to make some unique/hideous cosmetics.

In retro-perspective i wish i got Halloween MTX back in the day when they where unique each year.

Yeah seems like they have ran out of ideas, same Halloween mtx's as the past few yrs other than the new HO lame. Why the hell wont they re-release the freaking hand pet then, they don't seem to care what the players want though.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
Last edited by Romulas19 on Oct 30, 2019, 5:24:08 PM
"
subjectk wrote:
You know what would make this halloween really special? Re-Release the Decapitation MTX! I've been waiting for this for years.

sorry man im against this as i bought that specifically because they said it would be exclusive for those who supported the game in its early development

it would take away the notoriety of having an exclusive early days mtx
Last edited by Ring on Oct 30, 2019, 8:00:14 PM
The darkness inside me.
Please bring that combo back. thanks.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Oct 31, 2019, 6:55:25 PM
"
Romulas19 wrote:
"
gandhar0 wrote:
Seems like a lazy approach re-relased old stuff. I dont dont GGG ran out of ideas yet to make some unique/hideous cosmetics.

In retro-perspective i wish i got Halloween MTX back in the day when they where unique each year.

Yeah seems like they have ran out of ideas, same Halloween mtx's as the past few yrs other than the new HO lame. Why the hell wont they re-release the freaking hand pet then, they don't seem to care what the players want though.

Y'know, they could re-release a Hand Pet without violating the exclusivity of the original. Just make it the other hand. As a bonus, that means we old "hand holders" could have a set! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info