[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

hey, isnt the build kinda outdated ? for example it says empower support with haste, also malvolence and fenumus aura, but with empower only lvl 2 that's 87% + 25% + 50% reserved mana ( even if u dont use malevolence its already over 100%, can't use ), am i reading / seeing wrong or ?
"
Bahamutt42 wrote:
hey, isnt the build kinda outdated ? for example it says empower support with haste, also malvolence and fenumus aura, but with empower only lvl 2 that's 87% + 25% + 50% reserved mana ( even if u dont use malevolence its already over 100%, can't use ), am i reading / seeing wrong or ?

You should use only Vaal Haste as spell, don't use Haste.

You use Enlighten 3 (or 4) on Herald of Agony and Malevolence, it'd be (50 + 25) * 0.92 = 69%, plus 25% of Aspect of the Spider it'd be 94% mana reservation, if you have enough mana for Wither, Blood Rage and Withering Step you'd be fine to use those 4 auras (and maybe also a low level Precision since it helps with crit chance)
makes sense thanks

i use auto cast on dmg for wither and blood rage ( it's also what the author of the build recommends, but i mainly use it cuz i dont wanna press 897454 keys every 4s, 4x potions + plague bearer is enough for me haha ).

will remove haste aura then, and try with fenumus, thanks mate
"
Bahamutt42 wrote:
makes sense thanks

i use auto cast on dmg for wither and blood rage ( it's also what the author of the build recommends, but i mainly use it cuz i dont wanna press 897454 keys every 4s, 4x potions + plague bearer is enough for me haha ).

will remove haste aura then, and try with fenumus, thanks mate

The author suggests to use Wither with Multiple totems and Spell totem support, and to use withering step and blood rage with cwdt (lazy way haha)
Hi guys,

(first message here)

First I would like to thanks Moos for the build. I've been playing this build in 3.9 (and a little bit in 3.10) and it was my first end game content.

I still enjoy cobra lash skill and wanted to keep playing it in 3.11. Not gonna lie, I'm not pro enough to adapt with leagues so I kept the 3.9 build and make only few changes (well, I'm not even playing with a cluster atm....).

Second, I wanted to share my pastbin : https://pastebin.com/EC6m8AXu
If it can help new players or if you have some advice I would be pretty happy about it !
I still need upgrades for my build, but I'm working on it.
"
The author suggests to use Wither with Multiple totems and Spell totem support, and to use withering step and blood rage with cwdt (lazy way haha)

yup that's what i'm doing, maybe i explained it wrong earlier, was probably still half asleep
"
Bahamutt42 wrote:
"

yup that's what i'm doing, maybe i explained it wrong earlier, was probably still half asleep

I suggest you to 20/20 blood rage and withering step and use cwdt only for immortal call

For withering step you just need to keep pressed the skill when in battle (I keep it on the "E") and for blood rage you only need to use it when you enter a battle
Hey. Love the build. Super fun to play with. I started with it in standard and now made a new char for harvest. Finally got a 5 link but for some reason when I switch out lesser poison for deadly ailments and added inbound ailments my dps shows it actually dropped. It this false calculation? I remember in standard when I did this my dps actually showed it doubled so I’m not sure what could possibly be wrong.
Help me :*[ please view char if possible to see what I can improve.
MooseGames, you happen to have any updates/thoughts for the build now in Harvest 3.11? I'm interested to see if you think changes should be made to the skill tree.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info