[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

Min-maxing optimizations, both clear and single target DPS. Thats the build I was looking for. Thank you man, Im a newbie in poe and it is such a deep detailed guide!
"
Elloktrik wrote:
Min-maxing optimizations, both clear and single target DPS. Thats the build I was looking for. Thank you man, Im a newbie in poe and it is such a deep detailed guide!

You're welcome! I'm glad that I recieve such positive feedback, will motivate me to make more guides as I go. :)
Hello,
At the beginning i want to thank you for this amazing build, even with cheap gear this build is rocking.
I have question is Circle of Nostalgia ok in this build ?
"
barthezov wrote:
Hello,
At the beginning i want to thank you for this amazing build, even with cheap gear this build is rocking.
I have question is Circle of Nostalgia ok in this build ?

Glad it's performing well for you! :)
I guess it can be ok, depends kind of on the implicit rolls and on what HoAG explicits you have gotten. Some will be of more use and other less and might be better used for a HoAG build. But if you get enough resistances and life without it and you don't feel like you want/need the -x to mana cost, use it. This build leaves a lot of room for customization.
Could you add the order of leveling the tree in path of building? example 30 points, 60, 90, end.
"
Could you add the order of leveling the tree in path of building? example 30 points, 60, 90, end.

Please follow this general leveling advice and adjust to suit your gear. I will try to add those extra leveling trees, but it will be too late for you, since I can't see myself having the time in the very near future.

"
Passive Tree Leveling Progress

Since most of our Damage is provided by the Cobra Lash skill-gem-setup itself and it automatically increases as we level, we can primarily focus on survivability on the passive tree during the leveling phase.

For this we work our way from the Shadow starting location to the right and pick up Blood Siphon and its life nodes, then all the way down to Herbalism and over to the left to Heart of the Oak and pick up the life nodes in that area.
Pick up Chance to Poison on Hit whenever needed, for example Swift Venoms and Toxic Strikes.
Pick up Acrobatics and later Phase Acrobatics.
Pick up Bravery and its life nodes.

As you go, always make sure to have 100% Chance to Poison on Hit and try to cap your accuracy (this can be a pain sometimes, but you will still try).

Whenever you feel like your clear speed is too slow, pick up the damge nodes. Soul Raker and Claws of the Magpie first, then whatever best suits your situation (check for included poison chance, accuracy). Crit nodes will be picked up last. Jewels whenever you were able to grab some. Note that the Jewel slot in which I inserted my Watchers Eye is the worst node out of the 4 that we are going to take.
Grab and drop Int and Str whenever needed in the Beef and Wisdom of the Glade nodes.
ok. thanks. good game
Hi buddy,

I really like your guide - especially, that most of the important informations and hints are short, but very understandable. Very good job.

Would you do me a favor and explain your fourth ascendancy-choice? WHy do you take power charges over opportunistic or A&A ?
I assume you've compared this to Mathils Cobra Lash starter build from blight..

Yours has some fairly big differences in running claws > daggers and some variation in the skill tree as well as skill gems.

Would you say your build is better than his for damage and/or survivability?

Reason i ask is because i just spent most of my early funds to get gear based off of his build and if yours is more effective I'd like to swap over to yours once i get higher level/more currency but just want to be sure i dont waste any if its not a huge difference y'know.
I'm level 60 and it seems like every single boss encounter is resistant to chaos damage. How can I get past this? Every fight is taking like 5 minutes and multiple deaths.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info