[3.10] Complete Cobra Lash Assassin Guide | >10m Shaper DPS | All content | Noob Friendly | Video

"

Thank god im not alone in this. I thought crafting hunter would be dope and fun.. after 5ex myself, not hitting 60%/100% AND flat chaos has been making me want to give up lol

Always how it turns out:

Unavailable

Maybe you could try on a non-influenced base, try to get open prefix/suffix that you need, then slam with hunter orb. I think this works? (edit: maybe it completely rerolls fossil crafts. hard to find info.)
Last edited by L1L_I3E4R_NoScope on Jan 13, 2020, 2:38:43 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
I'm fairly new to PoE (started in dec) and absolutely loving the Cobra Lash Assassin....but i have a dumb question....how do you kill a boss that's resists to both elementals and chaos dmg?

I've been searching for an answer but coming up short...
"
Juicee wrote:
Unavailable

Unavailable

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

I am having a lot of fun with this build and I will min max it. I am proud of my two claws they are insane. Crafting Hunter influenced Claws isnt fun btw, yesterday I have dumped 40 ex into the drain. My next goal is to get the Watchers Eye and then I will set for new goals.

Thanks for the build OP most fun I ever had with a build!

BTW Seems you get more dps out of Ambidexterity than the Corruption anointment FYI - at least PoB Fork says that :)
"
"

Thank god im not alone in this. I thought crafting hunter would be dope and fun.. after 5ex myself, not hitting 60%/100% AND flat chaos has been making me want to give up lol

Always how it turns out:

Unavailable

Maybe you could try on a non-influenced base, try to get open prefix/suffix that you need, then slam with hunter orb. I think this works? (edit: maybe it completely rerolls fossil crafts. hard to find info.)

You can use any of the new Influence Exalts (Hunter, Crusader, Redeemer, Warlord) to add 1 specific mod to an previously uninfluenced-item, from that Influence. You can not use them on items that already have influence. Check poedb.tw for an overview of the mods that you can get on your item.
Only the Awakener Orb rerolls all other mods of an item, other then 1 influence mod of the item you destroy with it and 1 influence mod of the item you craft on. Both used items need to have influence in this case. Afterwards you have 1 item with both influences.

"
Coagulate wrote:
I'm fairly new to PoE (started in dec) and absolutely loving the Cobra Lash Assassin....but i have a dumb question....how do you kill a boss that's resists to both elementals and chaos dmg?

I've been searching for an answer but coming up short...

You shouldn't even deal elemental damage. If you happen to face a boss that has a incredible amount of armour (phys resistance) and is also chaos resistant, then you can still damage him with either physical resistance penetration or chaos resistance penetration and chaos resistance reduction. If you can still not damage the boss, then you either have too little penetration/reduction and/or the boss is regenerating life/ES way too quickly. If you create a boss that has multiple life regeneration mods and life leech, then it can become almost impossible to kill it.
Hey Moos if you find time please check my pastebin (it's for the fork-POB)

"
https://pastebin.com/tHrbm8YD

after some semi-good crafting (armour and helmet) i have left with 2-3 ex to spend and i am not sure for my next step..

one idea is to change my gems to the awakened versions.. it seems i can gain a healthy amount of DPS from that move.

another other idea is to try to craft the armour with additional curse and with solstice vigil to have temp chains as extra defence measure.

also please dont be alarmed from skitterbots and herald of purity.. these 2 along with aspect of spider are my defence setup..
"
stred_ wrote:

"

after some semi-good crafting (armour and helmet) i have left with 2-3 ex to spend and i am not sure for my next step..

one idea is to change my gems to the awakened versions.. it seems i can gain a healthy amount of DPS from that move.

another other idea is to try to craft the armour with additional curse and with solstice vigil to have temp chains as extra defence measure.

also please dont be alarmed from skitterbots and herald of purity.. these 2 along with aspect of spider are my defence setup..

Nice passive tree and equipment. I think you got that figured out pretty well, I don't think you need any advice from me at this point. Probably can be tweaked a little here and there, but from looking at your PoB I can tell that you know what you are doing. If you find a decent watchers eye, that would probably be the largest leap you can make in damage.
I assume you killed Awakener 8 with that equipment, right? How does it perform overall - mapping, bossing, survivablity, speed?
"
MoosGames wrote:
"
stred_ wrote:

"

Nice passive tree and equipment. I think you got that figured out pretty well, I don't think you need any advice from me at this point. Probably can be tweaked a little here and there, but from looking at your PoB I can tell that you know what you are doing. If you find a decent watchers eye, that would probably be the largest leap you can make in damage.
I assume you killed Awakener 8 with that equipment, right? How does it perform overall - mapping, bossing, survivablity, speed?

Thnks for your kind words, unfortunately my playtime is very limited so i have killed only awakening level 5 Syrus, not to mention my atlas is bugged after patch and doesn't seem to spawn conquerors.

As far the build performance this is my 1st DOT build ever and is very strange to me.. if it wasn't your detailed guide i would have abandoned it cause i was used in screen explosions instantly..

Now that my DPS is climbing and my defences are getting more solid i am starting to enjoy it.. but this league is pretty brutal so it isnt fair comparison with past builds.
How do you support two auras that both require a 50% mana reserve in your build, such as as Malevolence and Haste, while still having enough to use your other skills?
"
jcheong84 wrote:
How do you support two auras that both require a 50% mana reserve in your build, such as as Malevolence and Haste, while still having enough to use your other skills?

FAQ

You must use an Enlighten Support Gem to lower the mana cost of all the Auras. Then you check how much mana you have unreserved and can determine the level to which you can level your Precision Aura while still being able to cast all other skills that you need.

I also advise to use -x to mana cost affix on rings and chestpiece.
"
jcheong84 wrote:

I made the same mistake, too. If I understood it correctly, you don't activate the haste aura (which reserves mana), rather you use it for the vaal haste for an extra damage burst when needed (which doesn't reserve mana).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info