Blight Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

"
aggromagnet wrote:
Nearly all melee oriented ascendancies sitting at less than 1% played. Looks like that 3.7 melee "upgrade" was a resounding success!

Well thats not surprising mellee builds are slow as f.. it's only good if you solo forget to think about group party also you have only two choices either you spend most of your ascendancy points on survival for a slow and weak dps build witch you still get killed by one hit from high tier bosses or a faster and higher dps but a useless build ....Thats the reason there are so few play melee builds. Its a joke !!!
Necromancer is finally fun now lets nerf it again (GGG 10/2019)
The developers of this game don't give a damn about its player base or game contend the only thing they are interested in are cosmetic contend so shut up and give your money to them..Lol
"
xMustard wrote:
but anyway, 58% necro in SSF? gaDAYUM
it isn't surprising that necro is in the top spot. but what is surprising is just how so many people are meta slaves, lol
ask the broken economy then ...
"
Pieterse wrote:
"
aggromagnet wrote:
Nearly all melee oriented ascendancies sitting at less than 1% played. Looks like that 3.7 melee "upgrade" was a resounding success!

Well thats not surprising mellee builds are slow as f.. it's only good if you solo forget to think about group party also you have only two choices either you spend most of your ascendancy points on survival for a slow and weak dps build witch you still get killed by one hit from high tier bosses or a faster and higher dps but a useless build ....Thats the reason there are so few play melee builds. Its a joke !!!
that's not a question of speed imho, that's a question of animation cancelling that GGG didn't adress properly. Nobody plays classes requiring animation cancellign to work well.
and the point playing against melee is obviously server lag
"
Jerle wrote:
I don’t think this trend of forced meta is healthy. GGG needs to do more nuanced balancing.

I 100% agree with this.
There is a tiresome trend now that GGG will make some changes to a class, buff it to the heavens, everyone plays it that league, and when the league is finished they nerf it again and buff the next thing.

Can't we just have a balanced game?
You should have given them the redmane treatment.. Make a statement!
Last edited by Y1kes on Oct 21, 2019, 11:52:35 AM
I played an ice crash build. Loved it
Currently playing a necro summoner. Love it even more.

You guys call 3.8 the Blight league. I call it the "dad build" league :)
tl:dr Yes, congratulations GGG, you have completely eliminated any element of free choice from the game.
Why not start future leagues by simply telling us what class & ascendancy we are going to have to play in order to compete with the new mechanic?

I remember the good old days when I could choose what build I wanted to try and had some faith that it would still be able to competitively play in a new league. Now I simply know that in order to play end game for a few weeks I have to roll the new Meta or else deal with insta deaths.

It's getting old fast.
I loved Path of Exile.
I do not love Path of RNG.
Bloom gives me migraines, the over usage of darkness strains my eyes.
Save our game, remove all of the constant RNG and allow us to turn off Bloom or give us an in game brightness control!
I fully agree. Meta goal is for mobas, PoE isn't a moba. And I also think we should not get the same aspirant trial we did before, the game should deliver just the missing ones. This way takes too long to complete last lab and the season gets boring and repetitive
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
as usual, most of the players don't give a flyin f about challenges
possibly because the challenges are near impossible for 90% of the player base

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info