Blight Statistics: Challenges and Ascendancy Classes

Waow
"
Tyrion2 wrote:
as usual, most of the players don't give a flyin f about challenges

Why would they? Most of the "challenges" are just pure RNG bullshit
As if the game itself didn't already have enough of that
I don't think necromancers is the only problem this league, by this I mean that they are strong and fun to play but it's nothing crazy in comparison to other things in the past.

In previous leagues there always have been multiple fun and "viable" options to play but having tested a lot of stuff in Blight I truly don't think there is that many options that will feel good to me at least.

Sure miners and trappers got a rework but they are extremely tidious and somewhat slow to play.

There were some reworks to poison and new spells but I tried them all and they feel clunky and annoying to play, also scaling them is a nightmare

Having tried a bunch of different stuff there is currently no spells that feels good to play. All the previous "meta" spells have been nerfed for so many leagues in a row along with other changes on talent tree just making it worse.

On top of that, melee is still melee now that cyclone is in a normal state.

So right now I feel like there is two options, a cheap minion build that feels good and fun to play or a ridiclious expensive bow build.

Hopefully in the future we can revive spell casting (RIGHT NOW IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE TO HAVE A HP SPELLCASTER BUILD AT ALL WITHOUT ANY ACCES TO SOURCES OF LEECH) on top of the fact that all fun spells have been nerfed to the ground :(
Last edited by notlarsen on Oct 20, 2019, 7:25:29 PM
I don’t think this trend of forced meta is healthy. GGG needs to do more nuanced balancing.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Just because you went Necro, doesn't automatically mean you are using minions , JUST saying
"
Tyrion2 wrote:

Is not that they don't give a flying F about them . Most of them find them difficult. I heard a lot of people saying they only want the portal mtx, because challenges are too hard already for them.
oh i was hoping that this post was about the player retention of this league
Seeing a spread of what challenges have been completed by what populace would have been nice info.

In particular I wonder if GGG is ever going to reevaluate Blight unique drop rates since they're complete dog turds right now. I've seen 5 Golden Oils drop but not a single Blight unique still and I've completely lost count of how many red tier Blighted maps I've beaten. After a while I got annoyed, bought a garbage 5c pair of the gloves just to anoint and resell for the challenge.

"
iuiulitza wrote:
"
Tyrion2 wrote:

Is not that they don't give a flying F about them . Most of them find them difficult. I heard a lot of people saying they only want the portal mtx, because challenges are too hard already for them.

I'd argue that there aren't that many that are "hard" as much as "way too RNG." I have 28 of the challenges and I STILL haven't finished the Blighted Monsters or Exiles ones because I'm missing ONE in both. The only reason I have my portal is willingness to spend a few bucks to get progress on ones I could reliably do, like spending Golden Oils and such.
I hope that when the world comes to an end I can breathe a sigh of relief; because there will be so much to look forward to.
Last edited by ogresamanosuke on Oct 20, 2019, 7:42:29 PM
"
PsOfOs wrote:
Rip necromancer

Totally.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Nearly all melee oriented ascendancies sitting at less than 1% played. Looks like that 3.7 melee "upgrade" was a resounding success!
I have a pretty good sense of humor. I'm not German.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info