[3.9] Rain of Steel (Impale Rain of Arrows) Slayer | Endgame | All-Content | Who needs tower?

"
yo, what about warlords mark on hit ring? with this we could get rid of the endurance charge crafts and shouldnt have any problems with mana.

i am currently collecting gear and just wanted to ask b4 i craft stuff :)

Minimum Endurance charge is better on this case, purely because to create Onslaught when hit effect together with Daresso's Defiance while also having permanent 12% additional physical mitigation.

Daresso's Defiance alone is enough for Endurance Charge generation but if you want the permanent mitigation, craft it on your accessories. As for mana, I never have never issues with it; you can get physical leech as mana on accessories or jewel.
hi so i got a lucky drop to aul uprising which gives pride no mana reserve, if i use this what other aura would you recomend? thx
"
hi so i got a lucky drop to aul uprising which gives pride no mana reserve, if i use this what other aura would you recomend? thx

He mentioned having a grace auls in alternative amulets so i would assume you would use grace and just having pride be your free aura
I RLY LOVE THIS BUILD!

Started as slayer this league with dual wield ahns cycloner (not your build but similar) but sadly cyclone is not well for fighting blight encounters. bought the bow for 18c and 6linked it pretty fast (5L to 6L in 1 fus, wtf moment of the league :D)

Invested 130 regrets for respec and like 2 ex in the rest of the gear, tried 5L daressos and 5L lioneyes, the onslaught effect is way better in my opinion (clearspeed over 9000!)

and last but not least, i totally agree with the point that amulet enchant with fortify on lifeflask "Hardened Scars" is OP for defense, and it also is very good with the flask prefix "Enduring"

and i invested the 5 Points to get Heavy Draw and Deadly Draw, got 95% chance to inflict Bleeding so basically everything explodes :D
Last edited by De3J4yFr3aK on Oct 24, 2019, 4:50:51 AM
"
leedslad1971 wrote:

Hi there. If you don't need the amulet for other build I would sell it and get the Grace Reserves no Mana variant if you want to have extra defense or just get rare amulet with following stats;
+ 70-90 max life
+ adds Physical Damage to attacks
+ whatever attributes
% whatever resistance
+ empty prefix for minimum Endurance Charge craft

This is because the unique amulet with Pride Aul's sold for 8-10 ex at current market while the Grace variant for 130c-1 ex. The dex or Grace variant amulet mod "Nearby enemies grant 25% increased Flask charges" benefits the build compared to "Nearby enemies grant 10% Reduced and Stun Recovery" from str or Pride Aul's amulet.

"
mkusch wrote:
"

He mentioned having a grace auls in alternative amulets so i would assume you would use grace and just having pride be your free aura

This also works, but if you don't need the amulet for other build I would just sell it and get the Grace variant instead.

"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
I RLY LOVE THIS BUILD!

Started as slayer this league with dual wield ahns cycloner (not your build but similar) but sadly cyclone is not well for fighting blight encounters. bought the bow for 18c and 6linked it pretty fast (5L to 6L in 1 fus, wtf moment of the league :D)

Invested 130 regrets for respec and like 2 ex in the rest of the gear, tried 5L daressos and 5L lioneyes, the onslaught effect is way better in my opinion (clearspeed over 9000!)

and last but not least, i totally agree with the point that amulet enchant with fortify on lifeflask "Hardened Scars" is OP for defense, and it also is very good with the flask prefix "Enduring"

and i invested the 5 Points to get Heavy Draw and Deadly Draw, got 95% chance to inflict Bleeding so basically everything explodes :D

Thank you for the feedback and glad you enjoyed the build!
Why did you a point in cleaving? For me, Lioneye's Fall doesn't change it from axe to bow.
Last edited by yman69 on Oct 26, 2019, 4:32:52 PM
"
yman69 wrote:
Why did you a point in cleaving? For me, Lioneye's Fall doesn't change it from axe to bow.

I covered this in PAQ no 7, Cleaving notable doesn't affected by Lioneye's Fall radius, but 30% increase damage against Bleeding enemies still applies and for a single point, that's pretty good even if we don't benefit from other stats.

Also shown in the video guide version, link here.
got a few nice crafts for the build :>

Spoiler

the belt issn't rly worth the slot i think (t0 Waeapon ele DMG makes the belt a bit expencive :D ), but im testing the onslaught effectiveness. the helm is my personal highlight :)
"
De3J4yFr3aK wrote:
got a few nice crafts for the build :>

the belt issn't rly worth the slot i think (t0 Waeapon ele DMG makes the belt a bit expencive :D ), but im testing the onslaught effectiveness. the helm is my personal highlight :)

Nice helm. I agree with the belt, it lacks life roll, Weapon Elemental Damage mod and chance to gain Onslaught is a waste on this build. Why not The Nomad belt or The Magnate for cheaper alternative? If you prefer Stygian Vise as belt I'd look for following stats;

+80 maximum life
% whatever resistance
% increased Global Physical Damage (optional)
Empty prefix (craft rank4 +186-285 to armour and evasion rating - cost 4c)
I played a TS Champion Impale last league and it was my first build to take down Uber Elder.

I'm such a huge fan of impale so your build here checks a lot of boxes for me.

I watched your video guide and it says the champion version is better for offense while the slayer version is better for defense.

Do you have a POB by chance to show the changes between these two ascendancies?

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info