Thanks for nothing - I'm done with this game

"
Fapmobile wrote:
HC SSF lv 94 - 30+ blighted maps found so far.

Bye, though.

Yea me too, 150+ so far!!
you know what will happen? blight will just be dumped on the heap of existing league mechanics because "it would be criminal to not to" (paraphrased quote by chris regarding not integrating synthesis from a recent baeclast).
Last edited by dachoppa on Oct 20, 2019, 6:34:08 PM
"
dachoppa wrote:
you know what will happen? blight will just be dumped on the heap of existing league mechanics because "it would be criminal to not to" (paraphrased quote by chris regarding not integrating synthesis from a recent baeclast).

It really would though, Synthesis was by far my favorite league content, and I know it was for quite a few others too.

Blight is also definitely something I'd like to get to play more after the league is over, and I'm sure they'll add it in a way where you don't have to do it.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
The problem with Blight going core is the same as all the other challenge league mechanics going core, that being the frequency of getting to play any mechanic is only about 1/5th (and even less) than the access to it while it was main challenge league mechanic. So unless we want to run 50 times more maps to get to play any specific mechanic the ones for which we enjoyed the most are nerfed to be too rare.

Maybe for the no-lifers and streamers (a subset of no-lifers) that is fun but I have to say to GGG that as a casual grinding 50+ times the maps just to get to enjoy one of the mechanics like Delve is not my idea of fun. So for example, in the Delve Challenge League we found Niko in every map and accumulated Sulphite to delve often and it was a great league. Now if I understand correctly (of course I'm probably wrong but whatever) if I only get a 20% chance on any map to get a previous league mechanic to spawn, and then which one spawns is then another rng choice out of the total league mechanics that are now in the core game, and if for talking purposes let's say there are 10 core mechanics (don't know the total # in the core), then I have a 20% chance with a 10% chance out of that to actually getting Niko which is only a 2% chance that in any map I run I get Niko? That's roughly 1 out of every 50 maps I run which for a casual is likely to be several days of play and... well that just takes the fun of playing PoE away for me.

There are just too many mechanics in the core to enjoy them because access to any single mechanic is way too rare for the average player.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
"
RoninSJ wrote:
Playing for weeks now- no drops of blighted maps. Ok, I thought, somehow this is the leagues great exitement with the droprate. Bought a T15 map- guess what happens. Yes, a portal spawns directly on my blight base, nearly instantly destroying it.

Nice.

I'm done with this shit

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
"
RoninSJ wrote:

Thanks for nothing

Your welcome, take it and go.
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
RoninSJ wrote:

Thanks for nothing

*You're
"
RoninSJ wrote:
"
Asmosis wrote:
"
RoninSJ wrote:

Thanks for nothing

*You're

"I'm done with this shit"..

Yet you're still here.
"I'm done with this shit"..

"Yet you're still here."

for now ... but los.t a.rk next week, byby poe
Yeah, I thought I've made myself clear with the follow up post that I regret that I behaved like a litte child.

Anyway, I still have too much fun with the game even the blight map drop rate is still stupid beyond believe and the league sucks monkey balls.

I just got used to it
Last edited by RoninSJ on Oct 24, 2019, 2:25:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info