Thanks for nothing - I'm done with this game

Playing for weeks now- no drops of blighted maps. Ok, I thought, somehow this is the leagues great exitement with the droprate. Bought a T15 map- guess what happens. Yes, a portal spawns directly on my blight base, nearly instantly destroying it.

Nice.

I'm done with this shit

Last bumped on Oct 25, 2019, 11:10:39 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
you're not missing much. even in a 6 man group the drops are pretty bad and running them solo is not worth it,selling them is better
I've only done like five or six blighted maps. I'm 50/50 on the drops vs selling them outright. I run teal/teal/teal and just about break even over selling the map. One map I did decent with drops. Bunch of Annuls or Divines; forget which one. Made about 150c off that map. The rest were pretty meh
And the white guys says, I'll have a Coke then.
I'll alert the media.
"
RoninSJ wrote:
Playing for weeks now- no drops of blighted maps. Ok, I thought, somehow this is the leagues great exitement with the droprate. Bought a T15 map- guess what happens. Yes, a portal spawns directly on my blight base, nearly instantly destroying it.

Nice.

I'm done with this shit

can I have your items and currency in standard please, since you are quitting the game? :)
Last edited by HanSoloDK on Oct 18, 2019, 9:24:25 AM
HC SSF lv 94 - 30+ blighted maps found so far.

Bye, though.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll alert the media.

lol
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll alert the media.

Savage, Shags, Savage.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
I'll alert the media.

Don't forget to tell them "Blight League is the greatest. Trust me." TGGG is just providing "tough love" blah, blah blah. TGGG is always biting the hands that feed them (wierd). Is the RNG shooter game really that popular to move away from a quality arpg that we would most want to play?

ExileCon had better have some major good news about patch 3.9 and enough info about 4.0 to justify hanging around another 13 months.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Just press M
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info