Guys, I found the greatest easter egg ever.

"
DoubleU wrote:
Funny, not an Easter Egg, but funny nonetheless.
The relation between the item name and where it's designed to be dropped, imo makes it Easter Egg worthy as it's not straight up obvious.
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Oct 18, 2019, 11:24:20 AM
Not an Easter egg at all. That is an October pumpkin. As Sister Cassia is always emphasizing, "protect the PUMP". She thinks I make her nervous? Her incessant nagging makes me nervous (flashbacks of the Sisters who taught in my high school).

Edit: I'm not happy about her religious ditty "and the unrighteous shall turn to ash". Sounds like my older sister trying to get me to believe in Jesus so my soul will be saved when I die. She tells me "you still have time to make the right choice" (meaning not go to Hell).
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Last edited by Arrowneous on Oct 18, 2019, 2:37:56 PM
"

That doesn't apply at all. I'm asking a genuine question because it sounds like he's talking about something unrelated to what happened in the pictures.

Edit: I feel like nobody has actually looked at it. There's very clearly a fake door meant to lure people in to the spawn, then they drop that card.

LOL

That card always drops there?

Isn't this just a coincidence?
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 18, 2019, 7:32:39 PM
It is a coincidence.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
Oh no, it's not a door, it's enemies. Quite deceiving.

Who let the dogs out?  :)

Yes, The Deceiver card drop was pure coincidence.
"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
How do you guys know though? Apparently it wasn't known a fake door could spawn there, so it's pretty safe to assume you guys haven't ever seen this.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
This thread about Easter Eggs reminded me on my favorite Easter Egg:

Just search for "conway's game of life" at google and the simulation will start and show up within the overview of search results.

Enjoy!

Best regards
Bernhart
"

How do you guys know though? Apparently it wasn't known a fake door could spawn there, so it's pretty safe to assume you guys haven't ever seen this.

It is not a "fake" door, if you run the perimeter in Racecourse and any place else that has this tileset, there is always at least one.
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 22, 2019, 8:42:06 AM
"
DoubleU wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
It is not a "fake" door, if you run the perimeter in Racecourse, there is always at least one.
You can't see it, but that does not make it an Easter Egg.

That is very clearly a fake door. Those do not spawn in Racecourse every time. I'm pretty sure they don't at all.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Been here 7 years, have encountered this "fake door" as you keep calling it many times.
It is not fake and it is not an Easter egg that drops a particular div card.
This tileset (not just the Racecourse map) has this door appear virtually all the time.
Last edited by DoubleU on Oct 22, 2019, 9:51:31 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info