Guys, I found the greatest easter egg ever.

This was fantastic.

Spoiler
So I'm making my way to the door here.

Spoiler
Oh no, it's not a door, it's enemies. Quite deceiving.

Spoiler
Lul.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
Last bumped on Oct 22, 2019, 2:36:15 PM
Funny, not an Easter Egg, but funny nonetheless.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
haHAA
You may not understand what "easter egg" means but okay.
"
codetaku wrote:

What does it mean? You guys are saying I'm wrong but not explaining.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
codetaku wrote:

Easter is a christian holliday and an "easter egg" is a practice where you would paint an egg and then hide it, which children would have to find.

An easter egg in games is a hidden message unrelated to the game which a developer snuck in the development phase, a meme or a reference to a cultural event etc.

It's like a treasure hunt for players.

Do a google search if you want some examples.

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Boem wrote:
"
"
codetaku wrote:

Easter is a christian holliday and an "easter egg" is a practice where you would paint an egg and then hide it, which children would have to find.

An easter egg in games is a hidden message unrelated to the game which a developer snuck in the development phase, a meme or a reference to a cultural event etc.

It's like a treasure hunt for players.

Do a google search if you want some examples.

Peace,

-Boem-

I did two searches when it was said, the second one extremely intensive. 90% of it was saying it was any unannounced hidden feature in a game, which is what literally everybody refers to easter eggs as.

I've never heard before that it needs to be a reference or message. That doesn't even really make much sense.

When you go on an easter egg hunt you don't have some ulterior reasoning to find the eggs, like getting info or relating to something, it's just that they're hidden, so you want to find them.
"

I did two searches when it was said, the second one extremely intensive.

LOL
"Path of Exile's engine is currently modern, lean and fast." - Chris Wilson, September 19th, 2019

"It looks like we broke something with 3.10.0. We don't know what it is yet." - Bex, March 16th, 2020
Last edited by girng on Oct 16, 2019, 10:43:27 PM
Rats!... all I get is Halloween Egg... I'm doomed!!!

Stupid WDC timing netcode not working crap... {SIGH!}

So this is Blight SSF. Helloooo!!!!!... where is everyone? I guess I missed the memo that it was time to abandon Wraeclast.

"You've got to grind, grind, grind at that grindstone..."
Necessity may be the mother of invention, but poor QoP in PoE is the father of frustration.

The perfect solution to fix Trade Chat:
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2247070
Captain Obvious are ya there? I can't see the "easter egg".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info