[Major Damage/Mapping Improvements-Update 7.1.22 PoB/Vid] The Fortified Summoner: HoP MI Champion

"
Sumidian wrote:
Question about Feasting Fiends. I see that in the EC Endgame POB there are only two total in the cluster jewels. I am assuming this is because of the leech it gives the minions and having any more of Feasting Fiends would be counter productive.

Just about to fill out my second set soon, so any tips would be a0ppreciated. Right now my notables are in total 2x Feasting Fiends, and 2x Hulking Corpse. Got lucky and have Chaos and Elemental Resistance on them too.

No we don't have any problem with leech, it s just because we should prioritize res.

So if u can cap your res then u can freely take those nodes for better dps
"
tera_X wrote:
Does Zealotry work with Minion Instability, is it a spell that the minions cast on death? Would be better for mapping than skitterbots, right?

No sadly damage from MI is not considered as spell dmg and it cannot crit
"
Sumidian wrote:
Question about Feasting Fiends. I see that in the EC Endgame POB there are only two total in the cluster jewels. I am assuming this is because of the leech it gives the minions and having any more of Feasting Fiends would be counter productive.

Just about to fill out my second set soon, so any tips would be a0ppreciated. Right now my notables are in total 2x Feasting Fiends, and 2x Hulking Corpse. Got lucky and have Chaos and Elemental Resistance on them too.
Don't read too much into that PoB; I'm pretty sure those cluster jewels were either my actual clusters or slightly modified versions, not the theoretical best possible.

The leech is not a big deal as the minions don't do enough damage with attacks for leech to matter; it's more that as Bryanking said we get so much ele/chaos res from small passives that depending on the state of your build you might choose to have a small passive instead of feasting fiends.
I am just going to spec into this build with a 'character reset', should I just use the PoB from pg36? I will be using the Enduring Cry version.

Using a Standard character, not the new leauge.

"
tera_X wrote:
Does Zealotry work with Minion Instability, is it a spell that the minions cast on death? Would be better for mapping than skitterbots, right?

Quite sure it is not a spell, it's likely a minion attack. Confirmed this by checking if it's affected by "Unnerved" on PoB (increases spell damage taken) and it's not.
Cospri CoC Cold->Fire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2576559
Divine Ire Trickster:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2459778
"
Marleyman65 wrote:
I am just going to spec into this build with a 'character reset', should I just use the PoB from pg36? I will be using the Enduring Cry version.

Using a Standard character, not the new leauge.

The main page guide has what I consider to be the current endgame tree; it's in the spoiler under "Final MI Tree/PoB/Damage Potential" and is called "3.13 EC Endgame Tree (Recommended)" Note that you can still play around with the clusters some; if you want more damage you can ditch the life/chaos nodes in favor of more minion life/damage as well as more ghastly eyes, but I recommend keeping them as damage is fine as is and the life gain on hit and chaos res is really nice.
the non IC version is much cheaper right now.. right? Could be easier start with this after hitting 80 and then switch to the IC version?
"
meesta wrote:
the non IC version is much cheaper right now.. right? Could be easier start with this after hitting 80 and then switch to the IC version?
Hmm, if you want to stay on a budget, I'd start with the starter/minimal investment non-EC PoB. From what I'm seeing now, the biggest cost right now is Aul's Uprising, of which there is only 1 currently listed for 15ex! As we can't really run the double purities without Aul's, this will limit the non-EC build to 76 max res.

What I recommend is starting out with the budget tree above, and when you start to feel squishy in higher maps, convert over to the EC build with some budget substitutions; that is what I am doing. Specifically, I am running a cheap ammy and 6link instead of Aul's and Loreweave, and this just means I have to drop Skitterbots to make the reservation work.

Last edited by Peterrabbit_01 on Apr 23, 2021, 2:38:58 PM
"
"
meesta wrote:
Hmm, if you want to stay on a budget, I'd start with the starter/minimal investment non-EC PoB. From what I'm seeing now, the biggest cost right now is Aul's Uprising, of which there is only 1 currently listed for 15ex! As we can't really run the double purities without Aul's, this will limit the non-EC build to 76 max res.

What I recommend is starting out with the budget tree above, and when you start to feel squishy in higher maps, convert over to the EC build with some budget substitutions; that is what I am doing. Specifically, I am running a cheap ammy and 6link instead of Aul's and Loreweave, and this just means I have to drop Skitterbots to make the reservation work.

ty mate!

I can't make heads or tails of what is going on here. Average Damage - makes sense. But from there I'm flummoxed at the rest of the numbers as none of them seem to add up together properly.

Is there one of these numbers which is most useful, and practically applicable? As a reference point.
Last edited by Sumidian on Apr 23, 2021, 8:18:32 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info