3.8 - Cast on Crit Volatile Dead Necromancer - Extreme Fun - Not budget/GPU/CPU Friendly

I am drawn to the Ideea of a Bow CoC Necromancer for 3.9 as a league starter. But As far as I understood, they are removing Support gems from Shaper Mods.

Maybe I need to recheck every unique bow. Anyone of you guys planning a similar build for 3.9?
"
xX999Xx wrote:
I am drawn to the Ideea of a Bow CoC Necromancer for 3.9 as a league starter. But As far as I understood, they are removing Support gems from Shaper Mods.

Maybe I need to recheck every unique bow. Anyone of you guys planning a similar build for 3.9?

Based on the wording in the patch notes, I believe they're only getting rid of the mods that have "%physical damage and a support gem" not, all support gem mods. I think you'll still be able to craft a 7 link bow. It will just be significantly more difficult to make, and it will likely be a dps hit even if you're able to craft one.

This is due to the fact that you'll no longer be able to multimod a bow once you've got two good mods, and the attack speed/double damage mod got dumpstered.

"
Pssht wrote:
"
xX999Xx wrote:

Based on the wording in the patch notes, I believe they're only getting rid of the mods that have "%physical damage and a support gem" not, all support gem mods. I think you'll still be able to craft a 7 link bow. It will just be significantly more difficult to make, and it will likely be a dps hit even if you're able to craft one.

This is due to the fact that you'll no longer be able to multimod a bow once you've got two good mods, and the attack speed/double damage mod got dumpstered.

Hm maybe I find some interactions with a Unique Bow.
Hello, i doing this build in 3.9.
The build will get a update to 3.9 version?
Thanks.
Hi I'm gonna try this build out on standard, I am in the process of crafting my bow, I slammed it once and got damage pens res. Should I keep that and just slam again? It wasn't listed as a potential mod in the crafting guide so I'm not sure if I should keep it or not, doesn't seem like it'd be bad to have.
"
PinkayVT wrote:
Hi I'm gonna try this build out on standard, I am in the process of crafting my bow, I slammed it once and got damage pens res. Should I keep that and just slam again? It wasn't listed as a potential mod in the crafting guide so I'm not sure if I should keep it or not, doesn't seem like it'd be bad to have.

I realize that this may be a bit late for you, but that mod was added to the pool in 3.9.

If you get the t1 roll for pen I would say that's worth keeping. Even the lowest tier is probably worth considering.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info