What to Expect From the 3.9.0 Expansion

“Gentlemen you had my curiosity ... but now you have my attention.”
I hope for some badass new bow skills man, it's the most tame archetype in the game with very few viable builds.
Last edited by Cryttan on Oct 11, 2019, 5:06:05 PM
I really hope it'll be more rewarding than Blight is, since even after the improvements it's still pretty worthless, aside from challenges/trying for oils.
"
BlasczeM wrote:
I really hope it'll be more rewarding than Blight is, since even after the improvements it's still pretty worthless, aside from challenges/trying for oils.

Blight is very rewarding, I never had as much currency and good item drops like this before.

Earlier 2 exalts from Blight chests...

If I compare this to Delve or Legion, Synthesis, where I was not really getting anything out of my time, it´s a huge improvement now. Only thing that annoys me are the Unique items. The blight specific ones, don´t drop at all.
"
y3lw0rC wrote:
"
EzequielD11 wrote:
I would just want a league that is not actual CANCER fps wise, doesnt crash and does not carry issues from previous leagues, optimize ur game. I literally dont give an F about the content at this point

+1, I would really want that too.

I would guess that this league will be legacy 2.0. No new content, but the badges back in the game but updated with the new stuff. Doubt it comes pre Summer 2020 though.

That being said, unless they go Vulkan, not much will be optimized.
I know revealing (setting in stone) the release date of 3.9 at exilecon is more flashy but it would be real helpful to know for sure as soon as possible.
If I wait till exilecon to ask for days off of work, it probably won't be granted. And I doubt I am the only one with that issue.

HYPE
I'm curious if in the future the ability to view another players character/build will be added into the game? Not the profile page but, an actual player online so, you can physically view the level specs/gear on their current/other toons. Thanks and, keep up the good work.
Please really look into the trade system, really really encountered more and more players who trying to con others. I know we should becareful, but it really bring some negative impact which I believe the aim is to create positive communication among players.

Such a long post and yet so empty. tnx GGG.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info