Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

I have another concern. I noticed you dont have any dex in your gear even after switching to rare shield. How is that possible to wear the lv20 gems requiring 70 dex?
Last edited by _Katosjka on Jan 25, 2021, 11:20:35 AM
Thanks for a guide. I'm planning to switch my Agnostic MoM traper to LL cause I struggle with survival at juiced t16 maps.

Is glancing blow really worth it? Using ~10 passives for 75/75 chance to block only a third of dmg when we could have ~50-60/30-50 chance to block all damage and another 1k es with saved passives?
"
_Katosjka wrote:
I have another concern. I noticed you dont have any dex in your gear even after switching to rare shield. How is that possible to wear the lv20 gems requiring 70 dex?

You get 23 as shadow, 10 from tree and 16 from chayula (49 total), so you only realistically need to have 1 low rolled/crafted dex suffix somewhere on your gear. There's a myriad of ways, it totally depends on which item you happen to have a free suffix. You can craft it on almost any piece, so it's just personal preference where it suits you.

"
Thanks for a guide. I'm planning to switch my Agnostic MoM traper to LL cause I struggle with survival at juiced t16 maps.

Is glancing blow really worth it? Using ~10 passives for 75/75 chance to block only a third of dmg when we could have ~50-60/30-50 chance to block all damage and another 1k es with saved passives?

It's to prevent one-shots. Even at 65%, it's that part which makes you survive most of the one-shots that content/bosses do at highest tier maps/endgame.

You got so much regeneration that you're already safe from stuff that isn't a one-shot (shadow ascendancy + rare shield with ES-onblock and 75% block chance = insane ES regen)

It also provides a lot of resists as we can only reach that block+resists wheel due to going for glancing. Which in turn makes it easier/cheaper getting good gear. As a small side bonus it also solves our STR needs. (the pathing)

You can see at poe.ninja the players that followed this guide and what they are testing/doing. All of them has stuck with this pathing in my guide and i'd take the bet it's for those reasons above.

Have fun mate and gl :)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jan 25, 2021, 2:14:23 PM
hihi

i got

1.3k life
6k Es

i got a problem i cant use the

Bloodmagic 20 - Enlighten 4 - Zealotry 19 - Clarity 1 link in my Boots

i got not enough life but why got no other skill with life reserv

need help -.-
Last edited by Baukasten on Jan 25, 2021, 5:44:32 PM
"
Baukasten wrote:
hihi

i got

1.3k life
6k Es

need help -.-

Your essence worm ring is the culprit.
Even though it says "MANA" it also affects your life reserving, so that's the problem. You can't use essence worm in this build.
"
oestergreen wrote:
"
Baukasten wrote:
hihi

i got

1.3k life
6k Es

need help -.-

Your essence worm ring is the culprit.
Even though it says "MANA" it also affects your life reserving, so that's the problem. You can't use essence worm in this build.

i see it after 3h -.- thcx m8
I'm feeling pretty tanky but feel like im lacking some damage. Can someone tell me what shoul i upgrade to get more dps

https://pastebin.com/jppiPq4C
"
I'm feeling pretty tanky but feel like im lacking some damage. Can someone tell me what shoul i upgrade to get more dps

Hi m8, definitely

You're at 208k in pob, so you're a bit on the low end, that's prolly what you are feeling :) You would gain about 12% more dmg, if you get ulab lightning enchant on boots. Your 1 hander would cost about 50-100c to upgrade, I just did a quick search and found a few 1handers in that price range that all would be upgrades.

Your gloves could have trap stats for more damage or for faster throwing traps, which also results in faster dmg of course (or speed+dmg).

If you're rich you could grab another huge boost from a +2 shavs (or even +4 if you got deep pockets) :

Your hubris circlet is beautiful btw, i'm jealous:)

Hope it helps

"

You could get essence crafted + mastercrafted stygian belt with ~30% trap throwing speed and shaper gloves with ~20% trap throwing speed.
Get 2 pointer jewel sockets and use jewels with a lot of crit multi and trap throwing speed.
Get mana reservation shield and add herald of thunder and/or aspect of spider.
Use bottled faith flask.
Enchant boots with ele penetration / added lightning dmg.
Harvest -9% enemy lightning resist in helm.
Get awakened lightning penetration support.
Add wave of conviction or another source of exposure debuff and bear trap for bosses.
If you would get more trap trigger radius and fire dmg for spells somewhere, you could drop chain reaction for explosives expert for another ~20% dmg.
Are machina mitts gloves not so good for this build?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info