[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Can U send me a PoB for every game stages ? I mean early, mid and endgame gear?
It could be easier for me because I want to follow this build when new league starts and I prefer PoB and it's easier for me.
Sir can I ask how can I manage my mana issue during leveling?I mean traps and mines really eat my mana so much everytime im deploying one,Is there an item that I can use to "lessen"mana requirements on my traps
Thanks for the great guide!
I've invested some time and currency to create a max block version without Glancing Blows. Instead I use a couple of Megalomaniac medium cluster jewels with block notables.
It's very tanky but it lacks some damage. Overall I guess it's more expensive but it forgives alot of mistakes since you can face tank most content like T16 bosses etc....
If someone is curious about the details, you can see the char here (name is QuantumNoise):
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/OneLastDance/characters
Video of Sirus Level 8 Last Phase: https://youtu.be/iH7R9EUYKYY

Last edited by OneLastDance on Jan 9, 2021, 5:13:44 PM
Hey, are you planning to update it for 3.13 before league start?
"
flores91091 wrote:
Sir can I ask how can I manage my mana issue during leveling?I mean traps and mines really eat my mana so much everytime im deploying one,Is there an item that I can use to "lessen"mana requirements on my traps

Enlighten support lvl 4 :)
Would this build work for 3.13?
Would this build work for 3.13?
Pls update love this guide
for people asking, this build would indeed still work for 3.13. my standard char from metamorph 4 leagues ago on an outdated version of this build still holds up fine so the 3.12 version dissent made would be fine honestly

if he comes back to update the build more that would be cool if not it's still quite good
Nothing really changed for the build since last season, you barely lost some damage but with the return of Harvest it will be compensated by easier access to high gear.

I played it during Heist and it was amazing.

And I believe the build will be really nice for both Rituals and multiple boss fights.

"
Sylmir wrote:
Nothing really changed for the build since last season, you barely lost some damage but with the return of Harvest it will be compensated by easier access to high gear.

I played it during Heist and it was amazing.

And I believe the build will be really nice for both Rituals and multiple boss fights.

That's all I needed to know. I never play a build twice and I really love to try out a trapper for once.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info