[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

Great build, especially your current one with block. I am trying to gain ES on block shaper mod + glancing blows. If this doesnt work out I may just take out glancing blows.
hi, taking explosive expert instead of chain reaction would be a bad idea?
Can anyone please make a short video of a speed / map clear (T14+)?
duplicate post (delete)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 4, 2020, 10:10:29 AM
"
jerrymathew wrote:
Great build, especially your current one with block. I am trying to gain ES on block shaper mod + glancing blows. If this doesnt work out I may just take out glancing blows.

Awesome mate, glad you're enjoying it!
I'm running with the same type of shield and same mod yes, it's absolutely awesome. Level 92 almost now and 0 deaths this league, I feel quite immortal and i'm doing T13-15 red content atm on a five link only=) (vid below)
I even dropped like 15% damage to equip this shield instead with ES on block=)
Of course the potential is to roll/craft a shield with +1 lightning gems, reduced mana reserve for socketed gems and ES on block *drool*

"
thegush wrote:
hi, taking explosive expert instead of chain reaction would be a bad idea?

You need the chaining effect unless you plan to build around stacking low trap duration/using sunblast belt etc. Sabo is so strong because of things like chain reaction making it so we don't have to worry about how to trigger all traps at once for max dps.

"
Can anyone please make a short video of a speed / map clear (T14+)?

Sure m8, it's not exactly a speed-run i'm doing, but just a general map clear to give a fair view of the build. This is T15 and I'm on a 4 and 5 link still, so I don't instant-phase the guardians yet ;P My struggle of 6-linking this league helps me showing that this build can run on a 5L and be super tanky at the sametime while still maintaining excellent damage and screen-clearing :)

My biggest missing damage upgrades will be 6L and making room for skitterbots (enlighten gems and/or a shaped shield with mana reserve reduction) -- and just generally better gear than what i'm using atm obviously=P

5L lightning trap, july 4th 2020.
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/669808626

Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 4, 2020, 11:18:23 AM
thanks for the reply ^^!

change to atziri flask,wise oak havent consider coz my boot or helmet still need to change,the resist part.... >_<

change to another shield(waste all currency again) +1gem and now ES drop to 6k,damn,gonna keep trying t14+ see whether will die alot or not
Thanks for the sneak peak of the build!! <3

Really great build guide all in all, appreciate all your efforts :)

how can you activate all buffs? I can only activate 2 (skitterbots and Wrath)
"
meninoteta1 wrote:

how can you activate all buffs? I can only activate 2 (skitterbots and Wrath)

When you get your shav's, you'll reserve Zealotry via your life-pool:)

I normally run wrath, vaal discipline and clarity lvl 1 if i need mana regen.
Then when I get a shavs bodyarmor i'll run Zealotry via my life-pool (you need a lvl 18+ blood magic support as shown in the guide, linked to zealotry).

The last buff (skitterbots) you can activate via mana pool either by picking up the sovereignty wheel and having an enlighten gem linked as shown in the guide OR you can craft/buy a shield with reduced mana reserve for socketed gems and then you don't need to spend points on the sovereignty node.

"
Thanks for the sneak peak of the build!! <3

Really great build guide all in all, appreciate all your efforts :)

You're welcome, enjoy harvest=)
Last edited by oestergreen on Jul 4, 2020, 7:29:58 PM
I did what you said, only now I'm not able to activate discipline.
Was it because of the level?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info