[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
MagicMonk wrote:
Hi, thanks for the great guide. I am still busy leveling the character and it quite satisfying to play a character that is so easy to scale. I crafted a quartz scepter with flat lightning and percent lightning for my character at level 23 and it is pretty good with the 20% elemental damage implicit.

Would you recommend a wand above a scepter in order to get the spell damage rather than elemental damage?

maybe you read a different guide or take too much cm

Guys, Which shield should I be using? The reason we use the shaper 15% reduce mana reservation is for summon skitterbots? The shield with T1 lightning damage and TI spell crit gives me huge boost in my dps which is super attractive, however it has low es even i craft it with multi mods
Last edited by SteadyLife on Feb 9, 2020, 11:21:05 PM
Don't know if it's been posted but check out my passive tree. Just messing around with threads of hope. Lvl 88 atm.
"
fenix143 wrote:
First time played trapper, and i can say this is great build, have a lot of fun. Very tanky, very powerful, great currency farmer, offscreen penetrator, almost oneshot every metamorph, every boss-phase. Can easily do all endgame content. Genius change with Inspiration Support, that allow you to throw infinite traps. Ty, Oestergreen!

11099es, 1.6kk dps / 1kk shaper dps.

Nicely work on the gear mate :)
And thanks for the kind words, you're very welcome.

I've had a super busy schedule irl, but I'm glad to see everyone is picking
up on the questions and helping answer, thanks!

Which weapon would you guys use?

"
LesserForms wrote:

I'd make all three of them as custom items in PoB then use the one that resulted in the biggest hit value for lightning trap.

You can eliminate all the guess work going that way.

100% worth the effort to learn how if you're not good at it yet!

The way I always do this is:
1) Copy your current mainhand in PoE
2) Go to Items in PoB
3) Hit Paste, just anywhere on that tab
4) Edit the new custom item's text to:
-- remove the mods from your current item
-- rename it TEST ITEM 1(2..or 3)
-- edit in the text for the mods from the potential items (or copy/paste it line by line from the trade site)
5) Mouse over Save and you'll see what the damage gain/loss is

(You can save them for future compares if you want too)

"
RogueActual wrote:
"
LesserForms wrote:

I'd make all three of them as custom items in PoB then use the one that resulted in the biggest hit value for lightning trap.

You can eliminate all the guess work going that way.

100% worth the effort to learn how if you're not good at it yet!

The way I always do this is:
1) Copy your current mainhand in PoE
2) Go to Items in PoB
3) Hit Paste, just anywhere on that tab
4) Edit the new custom item's text to:
-- remove the mods from your current item
-- rename it TEST ITEM 1(2..or 3)
-- edit in the text for the mods from the potential items (or copy/paste it line by line from the trade site)
5) Mouse over Save and you'll see what the damage gain/loss is

(You can save them for future compares if you want too)

Thank. I've been trying going into this, but i can't find the Increased Trap damage Mod anywhere in POB when trying to create my own 1-handed weapons.
I will have to try again today i guess.
"
LesserForms wrote:

Thank. I've been trying going into this, but i can't find the Increased Trap damage Mod anywhere in POB when trying to create my own 1-handed weapons.
I will have to try again today i guess.

You're welcome. :)

After you hit PASTE, just hit the EDIT button and you don't have to screw with finding mods from the Craft Item pulldowns.

In the Edit mode, you're just editing the item's text directly in a big textbox. No need to find any mods. Anything that it can't parse or anything that you typed wrong will be textcolored in red when you mouse over save (or press save).
Love the guide! Not sure where to go from here. Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Nice Build. But I have the feeling I lack SingleTarget DPS.
Is my weapon not good enough? Any Tipps?

Spoiler

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info