[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
If you sum it up

Shield block chance 25% + 5% benchcraft

add 12% effect of Rumi will net you 42%.

you also add +1% chance to block attack damage per 5% chance to block on shield from passive tree. 30% total chance to block on shield because 25% base + 5% bench would add 6% chance to block attack damage.

add 42% above + 6% from tree. voila.

Legend.
I told you I'm missing something ;)
Dumb question: how to get helmet enchant easier?
"
Tanqu wrote:
Dumb question: how to get helmet enchant easier?

Just buy the helmet (Inward Eye Crown) with the enchant? I think it's super cheap now. Unless you're using a different helmet.

Crafted the wand of my dreams, now gonna work on upgrading my gloves and probably double corrupt my shield, thanks for this build I love it
Hey guys anyone more specialized in this build can give me advice? Not sure what to change next (maybe the rings - Mark of the shaper, etc?).
I`m having trouble leveling, not quite able to do the T16 maps.
My budget atm is around 70chaos and hoping for an Ex drop soon :)

Thanks a lot in adnvance!
Hey, I haven't played Lightning Trap since 3.5 but I've been tracking this build for a few leagues now. Thinking of league starting it in 3.19 and I wanted to understand how the new league changes, specifically Spell Suppression are factored in here.

I've been seeing with 3.17+ builds that worked well before are suffering w/o Spell Suppression, should we be building it into this build now?

I've played this build some time ago and have great time. Now at the end of the leagu I decided to spend my currency to craft things for the build. Have 93 lvl, items like above, tree made the same way as OP, but this gameplay sux. Can't find good way to solve mana issue, I am dying to almost everything and I know how to position myself for traps.

Any advices?
After a update of path of building, my Full dps number got lower by 300%: It tells me that my char is capable of 3.8 m dps. Before the update, it was 12.8 m dps. What was broken in POB?
"
Hussar888 wrote:

I've played this build some time ago and have great time. Now at the end of the leagu I decided to spend my currency to craft things for the build. Have 93 lvl, items like above, tree made the same way as OP, but this gameplay sux. Can't find good way to solve mana issue, I am dying to almost everything and I know how to position myself for traps.

Any advices?

Hi, your gloves and boots have shit ES. You can also use rings that can be enchanted with -7 non-channeling mana cost so that you'll reduce the mana cost of your lightning trap. I don't know how you're playing the build so I can't speak why you're dying a lot, but just remember that you should NOT blink into enemies, you should throw traps ahead before going to a certain position. Because of the archnemesis modifiers, this league is really rippy as hell so I would advice you go into the tanky tree + aurora instead for mapping.
"
Hussar888 wrote:

Any advices?

Your rings and belt do not even have catalyst quality enhancement, it will help in getting more ES if you enhance their defensive quality via Tempering Catalyst.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info