[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

why do I only have 3k energy shield? I bought a shav with two exalt now I have 100 health out of 1k left with most of them reserved. I am so squishy what do I do? I struggle with metamorph t5 boss. Help me plz thx!
I also would like to better understand where the ES comes from. Is it a level scaling thing?

I've taken almost all of the ES related passives (still leveling!) and I try to get ES on my gear (particularly my shield because of the bonuses to ES from shields due to the passives) but I'm not seeing anything close to what I would expect. I'm hovering around 2K at level 72.

Also, regarding the auras, what would people say the order from best to worst would be? I've been using Skitterbots, but its sort of underwhelming. Zealotry is also not amazing, but maybe I'm missing something.

If someone could explain how it gets driven so high I'd really appreciate it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what.
Last edited by TheRealDeria on Dec 22, 2019, 9:36:23 PM
"
TheRealDeria wrote:
I also would like to better understand where the ES comes from. Is it a level scaling thing?

I've taken almost all of the ES related passives (still leveling!) and I try to get ES on my gear (particularly my shield because of the bonuses to ES from shields due to the passives) but I'm not seeing anything close to what I would expect. I'm hovering around 2K at level 72.

Also, regarding the auras, what would people say the order from best to worst would be? I've been using Skitterbots, but its sort of underwhelming. Zealotry is also not amazing, but maybe I'm missing something.

If someone could explain how it gets driven so high I'd really appreciate it. Obviously I'm doing something wrong, but I'm not sure what.

Well level 72 is very low... Second is ES comes from gear/jewels. at this levels stay life or hybrid until you get better gear+shavs to go ES/LL

I have jewels with 29,39,35 to max energy shield and my gear:
"

Level 89 ES 7115 All life reserved(squeezed 5 auras)
Hey guys, I was wondering can someone create a list (or just mention) what would be the BiS rings, shield and wand stats for endgame? Is it still the ones from the 1st page of the guide or are there some better stats to look into.

Cheers, and thanks for helping!
"
juicybo wrote:
why do I only have 3k energy shield? I bought a shav with two exalt now I have 100 health out of 1k left with most of them reserved. I am so squishy what do I do? I struggle with metamorph t5 boss. Help me plz thx!

People underestimate ES a lot and think that having 30 es on an item isn't much different from having 140 on same item etc.

It's a massive difference, as all the % in your skiltree is boosting that number. Your helm and rings and amulet and jewels.. all are missing ES or are super low ES items.

At your lvl (83), you can buy gear at 1c per piece that has way more ES.
Rings with 45 raw es and 10% es, are 1c per at trading. Amulet with 45 es and 10-14%, also 1c.

Look @my gear, i'm lvl 89 and my gear is quite cheap aside from the 5L shavs and the chayula amulet. 7.4K es atm. (and that's still just average - when i get better gear, like a shield with 300+ and helm with 300+ and replace my low rolled shavs to one with 350+, i'll be 9-10k+ es)
Almost ready to switch over, just need gems and to figure out what's a weapon upgrade for me.

The shield was the hardest thing to craft by far.

livejamie
"
livejamie wrote:
Almost ready to switch over, just need gems and to figure out what's a weapon upgrade for me.

The shield was the hardest thing to craft by far.

I'm jealous of your 6L shavs! after pouring 900 fusings into mine and it's still just a 5L, meh =P

Remember you could always get freeze removal on a bottle and replace dream fragments with an ES heavy ring (es raw, es% and intellect combined). Dream fragments makes leveling a breeze though and made uber elder farming even more of a joke than it already was;P
Thanks for the great build.
Currently, I use this build for HC but I notice that we don't have much defense node like Life on the way, mostly we take offensive node. Do you have another version of tree build for HC?
Hey! Decided to give this build a go. But im wondering: what are The best/most important aura setups if you cant afford 3 enlightens?
"
toddliestew wrote:
Hey! Decided to give this build a go. But im wondering: what are The best/most important aura setups if you cant afford 3 enlightens?

2 enlightens are enough and lvl 3 is enough, but even before that with 0 enlightens in your build, you will instead pick mana reduce on the skill-tree and use all the aura's except skitterbots.

Remember clarity should be tied with blood magic and be lvl 5-10, depending on how much extra life you got to spare when you reserved zealotry.

Also Enduring affix mana flask is a godsend, makes it easy playing even with low mana levels.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 23, 2019, 10:11:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info