[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Dhalilax wrote:
excuse me, I feel really noob but I've to ask: I don't really understand how to get a good weapon, I tried to follow the stats in the guide but I'm not sure I did it correctly.
This is what I've atm:

Is this one ok? what is best to look for if I want to upgrade it? and last question: is this xx as extra chaos damage really important?
thank you

That is a nice sceptre!
This league introduced some new possibilities also however, like +1 to spell gems on 1handers and +1 to lightning spell gems and other such fancy stuff:) also double lightning damage to spells, because one is connected with raw lightning damage %... (i'll link mine as example >>
)

There's a jungle of stats, I'll update the guide with some more suggestions to look at, however generally the best thing you can really do is to CTRL-C an item and POB it to see if it's an upgrade and via trade site, there's a button on the left that lets you copy an item to paste it in POB to test.

They nerfed elemental as extra chaos damage from 20% to like half or less I think, so it's become less important, but I still feel it's a very strong stat overall (which is ofc why they had to nerf bat it a bit)

Just some action, 11th Watchstone.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/524853307
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 22, 2019, 7:39:28 AM
Thanks for the guide, really enjoying the build and no major issues so far. Most of my gear was really cheap and since I accumulated some currency I could use some pointer on what to upgrade next. (besides getting enough res to drop diamond skin :D)

Spoiler
Last edited by demerion on Dec 22, 2019, 8:53:57 AM
Finally grinded to convert to LL! DPS boost is huge and quite fun really, played Demi's trapper in legion so still testing stuff.

level 89, 7115 ES 5 auras and reserve nodes taken which is 4 points(no currency to get enlightens yet)

Gear:
"
AlextazY wrote:
Finally grinded to convert to LL! DPS boost is huge and quite fun really, played Demi's trapper in legion so still testing stuff.

level 89, 7115 ES 5 auras and reserve nodes taken which is 4 points(no currency to get enlightens yet)

Gear:

Hey m8 change your weapon enchant to Lightning damage to spells, else it has no effect because lighting trap is considered a spell. But glad to hear you're liking it and yes, enlightens can wait :) I postpone my skitterbots as my last aura, only when I've fixed mana reduce via shield crafting etc.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 22, 2019, 1:17:15 PM
"
AlextazY wrote:

Gear:

I don't understand where everyone is getting these insane ES amounts from. I have more ES on my gear and our trees are similar in that respect, but i'm only at 5.5k without Chayula, which would only add 400 ES or so.
"
aqrunnr wrote:
"
AlextazY wrote:

Gear:

I don't understand where everyone is getting these insane ES amounts from. I have more ES on my gear and our trees are similar in that respect, but i'm only at 5.5k without Chayula, which would only add 400 ES or so.

You should get Vaal Discipline for an ES boost.
Also, try to get better rolls on your items, every bit matters. (Shavs for example u got a 100% increased ES but you should try to aim for something higher)
Hi guys, I'm in love with this build, it's really decent and I'm doing ok till red maps... I die alot.. My passive tree is identical, and I think my items are ok.. I'll link everything... Can anyone help me?
Spoiler

"
aqrunnr wrote:
"
AlextazY wrote:

Gear:

I'm 7.4k ES, with similar gear as yours, but I got the chayula neck and it does a substantial amount (1k es for me). Also your body armor has really low es, those 60-70 less ES actually means a lot, several hundreds.

You can try in POB to adjust some of your lower ES items and see the big difference it makes. My character with full perfect gear from last league(blight) was nearly 12k ES.
"
ruigato18 wrote:
Hi guys, I'm in love with this build, it's really decent and I'm doing ok till red maps... I die alot.. My passive tree is identical, and I think my items are ok.. I'll link everything... Can anyone help me?
Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm not sure why you are dying, your gear seems decent aside a couple of items at low ES and you've got the skill-tree. If you need extra survival, I think you should forget skitterbots and instead run Temporal chains. If you lack mana for it, pickup the 4% reduced mana node under the chaos innoculation node and make sure you have a mana flask with "enduring mana" so even with less than 100 mana you can spam your traps, if u always are using your enduring mana potion:)

Its maybe worth a try if you feel squishy - personally, I'm fine on reds.
Another thing is to upgrade your pantheon, possibly pick Lunaris and get the 10% chance to dodge projectiles, it helps a lot.
Last edited by oestergreen on Dec 22, 2019, 6:24:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info