[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Daemonion wrote:
Hello

I am 79 and I die all the time, and metamorphs are far from being one-shot.

You're 84 on a 4-Link, come on dude. Your gear is really poor. Go life before you can switch to ES.

"
aqrunnr wrote:
Hey OP!

After playing this to 84, rerolling on an Ice Shot bow build, I definitely would not recommend this as a starter this league, only because of costs. It was very strong until red maps, at which point you will die. A lot. Definitely, definitely requires a full ES transition with a 6L Shavs (2ex base currently) before I assume it feels okay.

Will keep going but for now, though the ST is pretty good (500% Meta? Easy.) the clear is slow and the surv is abysmal.

This is one of the best starters in the game, go Life before you switch. Clear is great and Sabo is one of the most defensive ascendencies in the game. You're crazy.

"
AlextazY wrote:
I'm currently broke af.. And cannot afford shavs. Was thinking to go CI since I'm almost 85 hybrid with 3.4k life and 1.4k ES. Could someone show me a tree for CI build please?

I'd recommend staying life with Tinkerskin before switching to LL. No real benefits to going CI.
livejamie
""""UPDATE""""

pushing T12-15 right now focusing on lvling to 93 to get final deff point, upgraded to a 6L shav (from 5L) i am a lucky SOAB currently i droped currency and items worth 10+ ex which i spend all on my gear.

Get those "pierce 3 additional target" helm ench asap, or pierce 2 targets, its pretty important for survival and clearspeed.

Those Elder Slayers still got the potential to onehit me.

"
Mutcha wrote:
""""UPDATE""""

pushing T12-15 right now focusing on lvling to 93 to get final deff point, upgraded to a 6L shav (from 5L) i am a lucky SOAB currently i droped currency and items worth 10+ ex which i spend all on my gear.

Get those "pierce 3 additional target" helm ench asap, or pierce 2 targets, its pretty important for survival and clearspeed.

Those Elder Slayers still got the potential to onehit me.

Very nice gear m8 :)
You should throw a few chaos at a +1 lightning spell gems shield imo, as you can get one with same ES / resists as your current for probably less than 30c :)
Could you use arc instead of light trap?
Would the tree be the same?
I laugh at pooping dogs, just to see them get confused.
"
PoorLime wrote:
Could you use arc instead of light trap?
Would the tree be the same?

Would be a really similar tree. I tried both and much prefer light trap though.
livejamie
Hey bros! I have a question. At the moment I am still hybrid and clearing up to T5 saving for Shavs.
After I get the Shavs, should I then start buying gear that focuses on ES and after I get good ES gear I should switch to LL?

Cheers and thanks for helping us noobs!
"
dadek182 wrote:
Hey bros! I have a question. At the moment I am still hybrid and clearing up to T5 saving for Shavs.
After I get the Shavs, should I then start buying gear that focuses on ES and after I get good ES gear I should switch to LL?

Cheers and thanks for helping us noobs!

Hello there!
Felt myself good with hybrid (5k Life + 2k ES) on T-9 Maps, but already swaped to ES (about 7k ES).
Still don't have Shav, but got other 6-link Armour, so had to take Chaos Inoculation and keep myself without BM auras buff. Got geared to stack some ES+resists on middle-grade gear (about 10-15 chaos for all + selfcraft).
Clearspeed and boss damage pretty fine. So feel free to try that with cheep uniq 6-links. (about 30-40 chaos on poetrade)

Spoiler

Last edited by masrood on Dec 20, 2019, 5:53:01 AM
Thanks a lot man! You guys rock :)
Great Build, great Guide!

i am quite happy up to now, but getting to T11+ Maps i start dieing from time to time

2 main reasons, burning ground and es not recharging because i get some kind of degen or small dmg hits

i wonder now what to upgrade next to counter this:

Vaal disciplin could help i guess
Is there any good way for Burning ground immunity?

which parts would you upgrade next? i already bought different wands, all where with +1 to lightning gems but resulted in less dmg then mine.

i know i can upgrade some of the ES Gear to get a higher ES, which i think i need at Red maps, but perhaps there is something more important to upgrade?

Getting a good shield with -15% Mana reserved is to expensive for me right now, i can run Clarity+Skitterbots on Life and Wrath, Disci on Mana right now so only missing Zealotry, and since i do not need Enlighten lev 3 Gems i would have 3 open slots, any good CWDT or other defensive Setupt for those 3 slots?

Thx a lot!
"
dablack wrote:
Great Build, great Guide!

i am quite happy up to now, but getting to T11+ Maps i start dieing from time to time

2 main reasons, burning ground and es not recharging because i get some kind of degen or small dmg hits

i wonder now what to upgrade next to counter this:

Vaal disciplin could help i guess
Is there any good way for Burning ground immunity?

which parts would you upgrade next? i already bought different wands, all where with +1 to lightning gems but resulted in less dmg then mine.

i know i can upgrade some of the ES Gear to get a higher ES, which i think i need at Red maps, but perhaps there is something more important to upgrade?

Getting a good shield with -15% Mana reserved is to expensive for me right now, i can run Clarity+Skitterbots on Life and Wrath, Disci on Mana right now so only missing Zealotry, and since i do not need Enlighten lev 3 Gems i would have 3 open slots, any good CWDT or other defensive Setupt for those 3 slots?

Thx a lot!

There's definitely some pieces you can upgrade for ES as I see on your build yeah, but for the problem with burning ground etc, there's 2 ways to deal with it: either flask swap when you get a map that has burning ground effects (i usually have a quicksilver i swap out for another with burning immunity)

Another is picking Aberath minor pantheon, making you immune to burning ground. Also, if i was you i'd be leveling all the enlightens you can afford to socket in/buy:P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info