[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
Can anyone explain how the Arrogance mod and Zealotry work. Zealotry uses 50% of your mana and when coupled with Arrogance would use 101% of your health. How can you actually use it?
That´s why we use the Sovereignity nodes to reduce reserved ressources :)
Hi!

Which one to use?
"Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 4 second Cooldown"
or
"Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown"
? (4 or 8 sec)

When to use Blade Blast? When to use Increased Duration Support?
"
Jhssutrx wrote:
Hi!
Which one to use?
"Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 4 second Cooldown"
or
"Trigger a Socketed Spell when you Use a Skill, with a 8 second Cooldown"
? (4 or 8 sec)

When to use Blade Blast? When to use Increased Duration Support?

It´s not a choice, getting trigger on 4 second is an aisling mod, and nothing you can reliably force on your items. So trigger 8 is the next best alternative if you want to play with that setup. And when you have the debuffs on an 8-second cooldown you drop blade blast for a longer debuff duration on the others. I personally don´t feel the trigger setup is needed at all and I use arcanist brand for debuffs.
Hi,

I had to come back and tell that this build is amazing. For the second time ever I got lvl98. For the first time ever I killed A9 Sirus and did all Maven invitations. My 36th challenge was Deadly encounters which was pretty easy with this build.

This is also pretty cheap build if you link your Shav's yourself. The most I used currency was 14 divergent lightning traps. Finally I got 21/20 gem.

My only chance in the build was that I use Vortex on left click. It's a really good help in Ultimatums.

I know I should get a better weapon. And some jewels could be better. But I like this as it is now. 9.2K es, 400k damage on poe.ninja listing.

And especially this is fun build to play: really good clearing speed and good single target damage.

Thanks,

Sage
hi

I had assasin coc ice nova in standard-not my main char,and i was really bored.Decided to switch to this build to test it and just kill time :D.

First of all i was amazed by the survivability of this build,i wont talk about t16 regular maps bcs its not even a challenge,until 18th wave of simulacrum you can basicly stand in one place and spam traps.did all end game bosses easy(except delve bosses,delving not my thing)-sirus A9,shaper,elder,uberelder,uberatziri-ring swap,maven and almost all invitations-few i didnt even try bcs i know that they will be easy.last thing was 100%deli map-promenade and burial fully juced with bugged pack size and all.hhhhh what can i say,the build with HH combined here just shined.
I moved away from that version with the triggering setup on weapon bcs i find it inconcistent and rly unusable like that tbh.i`m using arcanist brand to trigger wave of conviction just on bosses,so im playing withouth any of the mark`s.Instead i put ring with conductivity curse-Eleder one,and the other is Mark of the shaper-the unique ring.this helps a lot with clearing regular mobs.other thing is that you need to invest in traps throwing time and general movement speed to enjoy the build,otherways is to slow and clunky.i am familiar with the trapper play stile before bcs ive played explosives traps build-the angry roll player trap build.cant be compared tbh its not even close to this one for me personaly.
in conclusion i can say that i rly like the build and i will keep it and try to adjust it to my liking.in general very tanky and crazy area dmg and offscreening.I cant say how is for starter build or lower budget version.bcs i had already 98lvl asassin in Standard and i invested in the build like 700-800 ex-crazy STD prices :PPP
i love the build, easy, cheap and do all content ( cant melt like other 300ex build ofc) can u suggest anything to min max the build? or pls check my char i would love to min max it, still need more dmg for a9. my char name banhmipatethit
"
Zyvex23 wrote:
This is my third post telling how happy I am with this build and I guess no one cares but have no one to share it with and I still gonna do it a few times this league because this is just great.

Started the league as a player with ~600h of play time but I only ever did low yellow maps, best I ever did was white Elde a few years ago.

Last week I did A0 Sirus the first time with a few deaths and my new goal was 19 challenges for a totem pole. Now I got 25 challenges and I just killed Sirus A8 Deathless and I still havent updated my gear in more than a week, there is still sooooo much to update but it even works really well right now. With a lot of good drops and far to much play time I accumulated around ~50ex which for me is absolutly insane, I never had more than 1-2 in all those years and I never did any "real" endgame content. But with this build I got the perfect mix of offence and defence.

So I have to get higher goals, next goal is 36 challenges for the cool Portal Effect and killing as many different Endgame bosses as possible just so I can see them finally.

Dont worry this will not be my last appreciation post this league.

A few weeks have passed and I acutally did it :)
Before 3.14 I never got more than 12-16 Challenges and didnt kill any Endgame boss except Atziri and White Elder.
This League and with this Build I was able to get 36/40 Challenges (38 would be possible but I do need a pause until 3.15 :D).
Was able to clear A9 Sirus, Maven, Elder/Shaper/UberElder, UberAtziri, Cortex, Every Mavens Invitation ...

What I love the most about it is the balance between offence and defence.
I might not play it as my main build in 3.15, not because I dont like it, just because I wanna try out more stuff (Would like to try out Totems in the future).
But I'll most likely start with it and still play it as one of my 2-3 Characters next League. And whenever I don't like any other Build that I might play, I can always go back to this one as I know how good it works
I appreciate all the great feedback guys, this will help new people make up their minds for trying out traps in 3.15 :))

I'm at a bit of a pause myself, kinda burnt out a bit on POE but I still come by the forums and I still do the occasional streams with random games. <3
How do I go about crafting a belt with T1 (or T2) maximum es% and the flat es with +18 Trap and Mine throwing speed and 1 high roll of resistance?

Just T1 Zeal essence spam a crusader stygian vice until I get lucky?? And 20+ Defense Quality to it?
Last edited by jasongenova4life on Jun 19, 2021, 4:23:30 AM
Hello, I have been trying this build and just trying out low life setup. But thing is how to handle the light radius issue? Also my ES seems a bit low, at 4.6k or so at lvl 70.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info