[3.23] 🧙‍♂️⚡BattleTrapper 2024 by 📺/ThatDanishFellow ✔️A9 ✔️HC ✔️Block ✔️All-Content ✔️L-Starter ✔️UPD🔥TES

"
DanKoloff wrote:
Maybe it takes into account the trigger area and the extra traps, which doesn't seem like huge damage contributors in real scenarios. Also frenzy gives attack speed and cast speed which are huge waste, maybe they are calculated too.

trigger area aswell as attack/cast speed does not contribute to damage for us. (and it correctly does not in pob either)

"
DanKoloff wrote:
But the flat damage calculation is 30% trap damage + 12% damage from 3 Frenzy charges = 42%. Seems a lot less compared to the 75% from the Command of Steel. It is even less before you get the Frenzy charges. If I find a good amulet I will test a bit more "empirically".

frenzy charges give a "4% more damage" mulitplier per charge (in addition to attack/cast speed) so it is actually 75% (74% in your case) increased dmg from command of steel vs. 30% increased dmg and 12% more dmg from master sapper.

i dont mean this in a rude way but incase youre not familiar with the difference between increased and more in poe i highly recommend reading up on the topic becuase its a very important part of poe in general.

that said, for your character command of steel would actually be better but this is only the case because youre wearing tinkerskin and have frenzy charge generation this way. as soon as youre making the switch to shavs and losing the frenzy charge generation from tinkerskin master sapper will pull ahead.

cheers
"
oestergreen wrote:

Yw mate, it's often easier to answer people on-stream than typing a bunch lol.

Your abyss jewels can add a ton of damage, so replacing the left one would be a nice increase in dps. Also, I would sell the shield you have -- it's super nice, but it lacks the crucial "recover es on block" mod. I would totally sell it for a nice profit and invest that into a shield with es-on-block. You don't need the reserve, only move some links around/swap places, so you have 3 auras + lvl 3 enlighten in a 4link (look at my character) - then you don't need a shield with reserve(assuming you have sovereignty in the skill-tree).

Trap throwing speed will make everything feel sooo much smoother and increase your damage considerably as you'll be putting more traps per sec. I'd suggest aiming for it in gloves and a belt:)

As you already said, your weap will be a big big dps increase when you change it to something like mine or similar (flat%, light to spells, multiplier).

Also, i'd go for tempering on your amulet for 200 more ES.[/span]

Thanks for the tips it's appreciated. Managed to get some better gear but still far from perfect in places. Got my damage up to just shy of 1 million DPS and it's feeling a lot better. Think I'm going to have to craft a lot of the upgrades now looking at what's available on the market.

Again thanks for taking the time to reply it's great having someone so invested in the build on twitch/ so active on the forum to bounce things from etc.
Just reached A5, i can still do ultimatum in highest tier maps, but my single target just feels kinda low right now.
Can anyone give me some advice about what to get or upgrade for single target dps increase ?

Im prioritizing 6 links shavs, but i might accidentally skipping something.

PoB https://pastebin.com/kxeKtFLe

thanks for the guide.
Last edited by pushiey on Apr 8, 2024, 12:39:12 PM
watcher eye with
% faster start of Energy Shield Recharge while affected by Discipline
% increased Lightning Damage while affected by Wrath
or
cobalt jewel with global multiple crit, es and trap throwing speed

what's better?
"
pushiey wrote:
Just reached A5, i can still do ultimatum in highest tier maps, but my single target just feels kinda low right now.
Can anyone give me some advice about what to get or upgrade for single target dps increase ?

Also thank you very much for the noob friendly and easy to follow guide :D
this is my first LL/ES build that i follow.

lightning dmg boot enchant & darkness enthroned with 2x es/crit multi/ lightning dmg to spells or lightning damage while holding a shield should be relatively affordable and would be around a 30% dps upgrade for you depending on how good the jewels are.

cheers
"
Lewdz wrote:
"
pushiey wrote:

Also thank you very much for the noob friendly and easy to follow guide
this is my first LL/ES build that i follow.

lightning dmg boot enchant & darkness enthroned with 2x es/crit multi/ lightning dmg to spells or lightning damage while holding a shield should be relatively affordable and would be around a 30% dps upgrade for you depending on how good the jewels are.

cheers

Thanks for the advice :D , either boots enchant or the unique belt gives me roughly 15% more dps each, but decent boots with the enchant cost like around 2ex, ill probably get the belt and skip the boot enchant i guess.

Last edited by pushiey on Apr 8, 2024, 12:38:30 PM
"
pushiey wrote:
Thanks for the advice :D , either boots enchant or the unique belt gives me roughly 15% more dps each, but decent boots with the enchant cost like around 2ex, ill probably get the belt and skip the boot enchant i guess

there are only 16 boot enchants, throw in a couple twice enchanted prophecys if you feeling unlucky and you should be able to farm your enchant no problem.

cheers
"
Lewdz wrote:

i dont mean this in a rude way but incase youre not familiar with the difference between increased and more in poe i highly recommend reading up on the topic becuase its a very important part of poe in general.

that said, for your character command of steel would actually be better but this is only the case because youre wearing tinkerskin and have frenzy charge generation this way. as soon as youre making the switch to shavs and losing the frenzy charge generation from tinkerskin master sapper will pull ahead.

cheers

No offense taken at all, as you can see I am not very knowledgeable, hence why I ask questions. Thank you for taking your time to answer me. Cheers!
"
DanKoloff wrote:
"
Lewdz wrote:

cheers

No offense taken at all, as you can see I am not very knowledgeable, hence why I ask questions. Thank you for taking your time to answer me. Cheers!

Yea the difference between "increased" and "more" is that the "more" happens before everything else so has a much larger effect. It's a bit more complicated than that but this is the basic gist of it
Hey, i really like the Build so far. Can anyone post the skilltree for lvl 75 and lvl 100 plz? Unfortunatly i dont have a pc and so i have no Access to pastebin. Only got an IPad.

Thx a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info