[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

ah okay, wanted to verify before I try crafting myself something better. Cheers
"
dumbforcrumbs wrote:
hello everbody. I recently rolled a vortex character using the low life guide, slapped on some stuff I could throw together and think it turned out pretty alright. My defenses seem good but my vortex damage seems extremely lacking, is there something really obvious that I'm missing? I've kept comparing my POB to the guide and don't see anything glaring. Please let me know if I'm being a retard, thanks! The character is MetaGaped

Still haven't gotten any input, besides adding a 6l and getting swift affliction I'm not seeing how my vortex damage is so low, does anyone see something wrong?
"
dumbforcrumbs wrote:
"
dumbforcrumbs wrote:
hello everbody. I recently rolled a vortex character using the low life guide, slapped on some stuff I could throw together and think it turned out pretty alright. My defenses seem good but my vortex damage seems extremely lacking, is there something really obvious that I'm missing? I've kept comparing my POB to the guide and don't see anything glaring. Please let me know if I'm being a retard, thanks! The character is MetaGaped

Still haven't gotten any input, besides adding a 6l and getting swift affliction I'm not seeing how my vortex damage is so low, does anyone see something wrong?

level up your gems, get 21/23 vortex (and preferably awak supports), get 10-15 more levels and the passives that comes with them, get a +1 wand, -res on helm, some nice jewels, cold multi on gloves.. those are some easy boosts before you go into min/maxing
"
dumbforcrumbs wrote:
"
dumbforcrumbs wrote:

Check my profile, in short :
- 6L Shav
- Rings (replace them with Mark of the Shaper and an Elder ring)
- Shield (Prism Guardian) and run Hatred/Male/Discipline in it
- Frostbite, Ele Weakness (with Blasphemy and Enlighten) in gloves
- Few nodes that you can ditch to pick better ones damage wise (see my tree)
- Maybe another belt (Crystal belt)
/// nvm
Last edited by Escape_Artist on Jan 8, 2020, 8:55:16 PM
Would Physical Damage to Cold Damage be considered flat cold damage and throw off EE?
Notice how Guardian is getting more popular...
Hi guys,

Where would you start upgrading items for more damage? I'm enjoying playing the CI version and don't really want to go LL. Here is what i'm working with:

check this goddamn upgrade that i corrupt today ;)

pardon my ignorance.... but how does EB (Eldritch Battery) work with Shavs? When I swap to EB like OP Shak and many other people I get popped instantly and that's without going LL. How are people staying alive LL with Shavs and EB? Is it shear damage kill them before they kill me that's doing it?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info