[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Really nice build, try it out for the first time this league as starter and it carries me hard to end game. Decided to switch to a LL version that focus more on cluster jewels for damage and survivability since i don't use block nodes.

Wow, this guide is crazily in-depth! Thank you!
Just wanted to brag a little about my new ring and amulet. They took some work.
Awesome build and guide. Really enjoyed the build :). It's time for my next adventure on a new character though, so I'm selling my Vortex gear for anyone that is interested, just PM me if you want to buy:

Spoiler

Prices are negotiable of course!
Last edited by winkie244 on Feb 11, 2021, 2:33:44 PM
That's some nice stuff, I just can't really justify the cost if I'm honest :D. Have been eyeing some cold multi gloves on trade now and then. But the past few days I started another build I theorycrafted, so been messing around with that. Switch back to my vortex when i feel like running some higher end maps. I'll need to watch some more videos on maven to get a better idea of the fight.
Last edited by agm_ultimatex on Feb 11, 2021, 3:26:20 PM
How's this build in Boss Killing? I remember playing vortex and I struggled hard against endgame bosses like Sirus. Can it beat Maven on arena?
"
ched_21h wrote:
How's this build in Boss Killing? I remember playing vortex and I struggled hard against endgame bosses like Sirus. Can it beat Maven on arena?

Its pretty smooth, I did the 40 maven EGG on my Vortex (which is probably medium budget by now at most), never had any issues with kills, also did all the invitations, all perfectly doable.
I switched from Intuitive Leap to Thread of Hope to fit another cluster jewel and it boosted my dps by quite a bit but I lost some mana regen. I now see the appeal of Clarity! I replaced Tempest Shield in my weapon with a level 6 Clarity (couldn't find anything else I'd want to replace - definitely socket starved with so many auras) and mapping feels so much smoother.
"
ched_21h wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLswDFLxWA4

With high end gear, it's pretty decent. I got maven the 4 times I tried, but no gear will save you against the memory game XD
"
ched_21h wrote:

It isn't. I have been struggling soo much. Stuck on lvl 92 and not able to do so much content. I have tried every different variation out there and I just can't find one where I don't get one shot on certain maps. Getting really frustrating and about to switch to something else.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info