[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Hi guys. I dont have any issue before start farming t14 and hier. I Can't kill lvl4 awakened sirius and have problem with killing bosses. That is because my wand is low budget? I feel low damage and low defense. Can someone help me with this?
"
GolovaLOshadi wrote:
Hi guys. I dont have any issue before start farming t14 and hier. I Can't kill lvl4 awakened sirius and have problem with killing bosses. That is because my wand is low budget? I feel low damage and low defense. Can someone help me with this?

You are currently specced into EE without a trigger wand, there is an explanation in the OP but the gist of it is that this keystone instead of increasing your dps by 30% is currently reducing it by a 30% for a net difference of a whole lot. Unspec EE and your DPS increases by 33%, get a trigger wand and respecc it and your dps is double of what it is now.
Really enjoyed this levelling. First league I've played in a whiel.

I'm kind of stuck now, half way between the levelling build and going CI. My skill tree is a bit of a mess between the level tree in the guide, and the one from POB.

I've got a bit of currency, I'm struggling on mana so can't always get vortex off, and I think my gems are a little out but I haven't really gone for CI yet? Just confused - would appreciate any guidance anyone can give.

Thanks!
"

I'm kind of stuck now, half way between the levelling build and going CI. My skill tree is a bit of a mess between the level tree in the guide, and the one from POB.

I've got a bit of currency, I'm struggling on mana so can't always get vortex off, and I think my gems are a little out but I haven't really gone for CI yet? Just confused - would appreciate any guidance anyone can give.

Thanks!

Looking at your gear you are definitely geared for CI, you should be able to easily transition towards it, you will need to respec a bunch of points and redo the pathing. I would start by respeccing the life and man regen wheel below Elemental Overload, use those points to connect the tree to the new starting position and then use the points you get from respeccing the old connection to fill out the connections. Should be doable with the regular respecc points you get from the story and maybe 4 regret orbs.
"
"

Thanks!

Looking at your gear you are definitely geared for CI, you should be able to easily transition towards it, you will need to respec a bunch of points and redo the pathing. I would start by respeccing the life and man regen wheel below Elemental Overload, use those points to connect the tree to the new starting position and then use the points you get from respeccing the old connection to fill out the connections. Should be doable with the regular respecc points you get from the story and maybe 4 regret orbs.

Thanks! I've made some transition, lacking damage a bit now, I guess saving for a better wand/shield can boost that? Probably gloves too?
"
"
"

Thanks!

Thanks! I've made some transition, lacking damage a bit now, I guess saving for a better wand/shield can boost that? Probably gloves too?

You‘ll get a decent DPS boost from a wand with either dot multi or +level of cold skills, ideally both, gloves are kind of a higher budget item to get damage on, The two big things that will give you a boost are speccing Elemental Equilibrium (should be 30% DPS and you allready have the wand for it) and good old gem levels, after that the next step would be some random 6 link and after that LL on a 5l shavs, each of those steps is another 30-40% DPS increase. Sirus is easily killable without fancy gear on a 5l shavs, everything below sirus is no issue on a random 6l CI build.
Curious how you folks further into the game are finding the end maps with sirus invasions. Playing a jugg, and it's mostly alright, but can be rippy, partly due to slow attack time of earthquake. Have been planning to play vortex this league as well, but wondering if i may do it soon, especially now that i have a bit of currency.
quick question. im playing the CI version now and in the pob he runs frostbite discipline and malevolence as aura. but even with enlighten 4 and 1 small reservation reduction node i still can reserve it. is the discipline only there for the vaal portion? how do i run all three

ps. i rly love the added es from disc tho :(

Last edited by Veldarion on Jan 21, 2021, 9:49:20 PM
"
agm_ultimatex wrote:
Curious how you folks further into the game are finding the end maps with sirus invasions. Playing a jugg, and it's mostly alright, but can be rippy, partly due to slow attack time of earthquake. Have been planning to play vortex this league as well, but wondering if i may do it soon, especially now that i have a bit of currency.

The SIrus invasions are no issue, early on they were a bit rippy but now that I have gotten a bunch more gear and they were nerfed I barely notice them anymore. Overall the build can handle anything the new endgame throws at it, killed Maven 3 times by now, Shaper/Elder deathless about a dozen times, Uber Elder with the Maven mods (which doubles the amount of Shapers and Elders in the fight) deathless twice, nothing has really given me any problems.

The big caveat is that mapping speed is slow-ish and the build doesnt really play nice with Headhunter so its never gonna be the best endgame mapper, works great as a bosser though.
"
donbrawler wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

we only use one aura for ci version (malevolence)?

Only If you don't follow Shakcentral's advice on the trigger wand setup in the new POB. At level 80 with trigger craft and a lvl 3 enlighten you can fit in discipline with his new setup.

Why can I use discipline and malevolence now without enlighten 3? And if you or anyone else can look at my character (Occvort__) and tell me the next few improvements to make that'd be great. Also I don't know how to mess with pob so can you guys can tell me how much damage i do?
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Jan 21, 2021, 10:01:53 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info