[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

anyone can help me with my gear? which should i change or something because i recently hit maps but i die a lot. and i feel vortex don`t hit hard. or if you can add me in game i would be glad D:! plz help me!
"
Perzival3 wrote:
anyone can help me with my gear? which should i change or something because i recently hit maps but i die a lot. and i feel vortex don`t hit hard. or if you can add me in game i would be glad D:! plz help me!

we cant see your character, switch it to public
"
we cant see your character, switch it to public

Done.
Also what is the best way to craft the wand, I thought it was through alt spam and tryin to get a +1 cold gems and another good mod then regal into getting the trigger socket craft etc.

Or is using fossils a better idea?

Edit: Ended up buying an enlighten 3 to run both curses enfeeble and temp chains, just have enough mana to cast vortex (6L) and with clarity I can follow up with cold snaps.

Also found out can't run clarity and malevolence together even with blood magic @ lvl 19 right now, sadly a couple hp short to run both together...guess need to have level 20 blood magic.

Edit2 : So you need a level 21 blood magic to run malevolence and clarity together it seems, debating on whether to buy one. Is a prism corrupted shield setup better than a 200es shield with +1 cold skill gems.

Since think it'll cost me similar prices at this point. 2-3 ex? (Since blood magic 21 gem is 2ex...)
Last edited by frost21 on Dec 22, 2019, 8:16:53 PM
Spoiler

Hey,thanks for the build.

But I have a problem, I feel quite squishy and find myself getting oneshot or two/threeshots sometimes in pack and getting wrecked by dots, especially chaos one. (in t14 maps or around delve 110)

So my question is how to get more tanky and what should I upgrade first ? I'm thinking about rerolling at this point.
I am level 91 and have 9144 ES and I know that most of my gear is crap but I feel like more ES is not what's going to solve my survability problem.
"
frost21 wrote:

Also found out can't run clarity and malevolence together even with blood magic @ lvl 19 right now, sadly a couple hp short to run both together...guess need to have level 20 blood magic.

Edit2 : So you need a level 21 blood magic to run malevolence and clarity together it seems, debating on whether to buy one. Is a prism corrupted shield setup better than a 200es shield with +1 cold skill gems.

Since think it'll cost me similar prices at this point. 2-3 ex? (Since blood magic 21 gem is 2ex...)

That's weird, I can run Malevolence + lvl 1 clarity with a lvl 19 Blood magic, just can't level up Clarity.

For the ES shield vs Prism: I only played around with it for a moment.
I lost a lot of ES with Prism (over 1000 ES actually with my 270 ES shield but I also have increased shield defenses from Deflection anointment right now) but the potential damage increase is massive.
I could put Hatred + Discipline + Malevolence into the shield and Temp Chains + Zealotry + Clarity on mana, the damage difference is huge but you lose defenses.
Instead of Zealotry Aspect of the Spider + another curse or maybe Flesh and stone might be more interesting.
Last edited by Laxxus on Dec 23, 2019, 2:16:29 AM
"
Laxxus wrote:
"
frost21 wrote:

That's weird, I can run Malevolence + lvl 1 clarity with a lvl 19 Blood magic, just can't level up Clarity.

For the ES shield vs Prism: I only played around with it for a moment.
I lost a lot of ES with Prism (over 1000 ES actually with my 270 ES shield but I also have increased shield defenses from Deflection anointment right now) but the potential damage increase is massive.
I could put Hatred + Discipline + Malevolence into the shield and Temp Chains + Zealotry + Clarity on mana, the damage difference is huge but you lose defenses.
Instead of Zealotry Aspect of the Spider + another curse or maybe Flesh and stone might be more interesting.

Im running the prism shield, with hatred/malevolence/discipline and then running blasphemy temp chains/frostbite and blood and sand(taken the influence cluster on tree). ES is sitting at 9k, and the blind and temp chains keep me pretty safe, still rippy to the odd metamorph
Somehow I am lacking a ton of damage. It's quite fine to kill bosses with it, but it isn't really fast or something near that.
What am I missing except the chest and EE trigger?

"
Dayme wrote:
Somehow I am lacking a ton of damage. It's quite fine to kill bosses with it, but it isn't really fast or something near that.

Cold damage to spells... Your EE won't work
"
Ubering wrote:
"
Dayme wrote:

Cold damage to spells... Your EE won't work

I said "except EE trigger".

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info