[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

One of the best things about this build is that I love your loot filters - but I noticed the new bulbs are barely highlighted. Is there a way to import these directly from a modded filterblade setup or are there too many customizations that you make after filterblade?

I want to use filters just like this for pretty much all of my builds now, it's spoiled me.
So uh... 3.7 was updated quicker than I thought it would be so.. Just got 3.8 to go! Enjoy :)
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
will this work with new creeping frost?
Everyone,

After 3 solid weeks of working on the guide nearly every day, all of the content sections have been updated! Parts 1, 2, and 3 are basically complete!

My next priority is obviously a PoB update. Then I'll get to work on things like the Index and some crafting tutorials. Thank you all for your patience since Harvest launch. We're better than ever and ready to keep moving forward!
ShakCentral, thanks for the build guide. My gear is still pretty garbo but I am entering red maps with no problem. I have not invested much time into this league yet but I am sure better gear can take me into end game easily.

Also, I tried experimenting with Wintertide at league start. Never before have I spent so much currency on respeccing out of a skill! :-)

Thanks for keeping the build updated!
Is Glancing Blows a good choice if you run Prism or do I need ES recov shield?
"
Provin915 wrote:
Is Glancing Blows a good choice if you run Prism or do I need ES recov shield?

Glancing Blows is always a good choice.
In 3.11 vortex still good for hc ssf? Tried in 3.8 and was pretty good but not sure about changes since then
Last edited by zaniros on Jul 8, 2020, 4:06:51 AM
"
zaniros wrote:
In 3.11 vortex still good for hc ssf? Tried in 3.8 and was pretty good but not sure about changes since then

It's even better :) It's in the best place it's ever been.
Mr ShakCentral, first of all, thanks for the detailed guide. I have been enjoying the mixed ES/life version up to T12s, where I start to die (but lacking most of the defense layers of course). Now eagerly waiting for the final low life POB so I can start spending my currency on the end game gear.

I do have a few questions that I hope you can help me with:
1) What would be the preferred helm enchant? Vortex damage seems to be the obvious one but what's your opinion on the other options (Vortex AOE or Cooldown, a Cold Snap enchant ...)?
2) Where does Energy from within go? To the right of the witch starting area?
3) In the POB available in your twitch chat, the node Arcane Vision is selected. Is that a purely a bit of a QoL node because we are low life? Or is that 'needed' for delving?
4) As I'm looking at buying new gear, can you tell me what the attributes requirements are for Dex and Strength? For Dex I can see that hypothermia requires 111 Dex (or 114 for lvl 21) and Prism Guardian requires 85 Strength. Are these the thresholds we need to reach?
5) What is your opinion on getting some "x% of Spell damage is leeched as Energy shield"? With 2 skill points (on is a 10 Str node as well!) to the right of Arcane Vision we could get 0.3%.
6) Which skill gems would you suggest to get a lvl 21 version of (maybe in order of importance/impact)? And what about awakened gems(for the rich ones amongst us or as a longer term goal)?

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info