[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

I tried searching unsuccessfully. Can you please provide POB for Heist League?
"
water_slide wrote:
I tried searching unsuccessfully. Can you please provide POB for Heist League?

This thread is not that active. The POB he have works for Heist, but its rly har to get good gear.
Does this build benefit from an explodey chest?
I'm going to upgrade from my leveling chest and I was wondering whether a 6-link explosion chest is a better or worse than hyrri's ire for things like heist and legion content.
How can I improve my team?
Last edited by rvrr on Nov 2, 2020, 9:16:02 AM
"
boondoxsaints wrote:
This guide is written from a standard/meta perspective. I like it, it's well done, but really hard to transition into a league, as in Heist. No harvest crafting, zero watcher eye's with hatred boundary for sale etc, no voidfletch without pierce for sale etc. I hope the POE-Forums in the longer term separates whats viable in temp leagues compared to standard and also for you HC-guys.

While it includes standard options, the build works quite fine for a league (although i find it a bit rough as a league start, better with a bit of a budget). Voidfletch without pierce for example, exists, it simply takes a corrupted one. Likely the issue was your searching.

Watcher's eye can be expensive, but is not required. Nor is Harvest crafting necessary.

I ran this build (using this guide) in Metamorph. Other than certain items being a bit pricey, it works great. It's only gotten better with the addition of things like cluster jewels.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info