The trade market is SO TOXIC!

Please do something about this GGG. Nevermind all the inconvenience and imperfection regarding the trade market system, the PLAYERS on this game are so toxic recently. There are so many beggars making same repetitive nonsense offers just to annoy the seller and some are adding malicious messages in all kind of languages because they're mad they got rejected.

The worst part of all this is that there's nothing the player can do except taking the item down from the market for some time. Even then, they somehow come back later to do the same thing over and over again after the item's been re-posted. All I can do is report and wait until you guys take action.

Can you please add some functions to block these toxic kids out immediately? Couple of simple solutions would be:

a) add block player button: this would make bidders way more responsible, since making crap offers all over the market would only ostracize themselves. If this is too far of a measure taken, at least allow to block same player bidding the same item repetitively for good. Not just having some timed restriction.

b) enable non-negotiable price: I don't really get why this is greyed out in the first place. If a player post it for 1ex, most likely that means the player wanna sell it for 1ex, not 3 chaos 20 chromatics and 100 scrolls. Yes, there are instances where you may want to give a bit of discount, but unable to use the non-negotiable price function is being abused by bidders just way too often.

Additionally, please remove the anonymity in the market. This, I believe is the root of this issue. Players don't need to be responsible for their offers or what they say because nobody knows who you are and your track record.

Anyway, I wanted to write this for a while now but I just put it aside. Until today, when some idiot made a 10chaos offer for my 220ish chaos and another one writing malicious stuff in portugese because I rejected 2chromatic and 10 SoW offer for enhance support.

Please GGG do something about this. Don't let toxic players drive out others.
Last bumped on Nov 14, 2019, 3:55:07 PM
"
Please do something about this GGG. Nevermind all the inconvenience and imperfection regarding the trade market system, the PLAYERS on this game are so toxic recently. There are so many beggars making same repetitive nonsense offers just to annoy the seller and some are adding malicious messages in all kind of languages because they're mad they got rejected.

The worst part of all this is that there's nothing the player can do except taking the item down from the market for some time. Even then, they somehow come back later to do the same thing over and over again after the item's been re-posted. All I can do is report and wait until you guys take action.

Can you please add some functions to block these toxic kids out immediately? Couple of simple solutions would be:

a) add block player button: this would make bidders way more responsible, since making crap offers all over the market would only ostracize themselves. If this is too far of a measure taken, at least allow to block same player bidding the same item repetitively for good. Not just having some timed restriction.

b) enable non-negotiable price: I don't really get why this is greyed out in the first place. If a player post it for 1ex, most likely that means the player wanna sell it for 1ex, not 3 chaos 20 chromatics and 100 scrolls. Yes, there are instances where you may want to give a bit of discount, but unable to use the non-negotiable price function is being abused by bidders just way too often.

Additionally, please remove the anonymity in the market. This, I believe is the root of this issue. Players don't need to be responsible for their offers or what they say because nobody knows who you are and your track record.

Anyway, I wanted to write this for a while now but I just put it aside. Until today, when some idiot made a 10chaos offer for my 220ish chaos and another one writing malicious stuff in portugese because I rejected 2chromatic and 10 SoW offer for enhance support.

If someone keeps spamming you just move the item to another tab. It'll lock their currency in the trade window till the relog and then they have to find the item again.

They tried a report feature but we abused it so we got it taked away. :)

Just deal with the bad tb man, we need other features that still arent ingame. Like guilds.
"

try ssf. its a way more rewarding playstyle imo anyway.
"
"

If someone keeps spamming you just move the item to another tab. It'll lock their currency in the trade window till the relog and then they have to find the item again.

They tried a report feature but we abused it so we got it taked away. :)

Just deal with the bad tb man, we need other features that still arent ingame. Like guilds.

That might work if I played blight. But I'm staying with standard this season. It's too easy to track down a specific item with specific stats cuz there are way fewer number of items on market.

I guess report function is off on xbone? It's still on ps4. Just don't know whether if the report's been dealt with cuz I don't think ggg updates the status like some other games.

Anyway I just feel like the market is a complete chaos, and just wanna see the game improve :)
"
Faceman165 wrote:
"

try ssf. its a way more rewarding playstyle imo anyway.

I would like to try ssf in the future, but I feel like I need to learn the game a bit more before I give it a serious shot. :)
bro the league is sooo poor that ppl who are suppose to be friends, who have been known u for leagues are creating ghost accounts to low bid your items to force the prices down to steal ur good shyt for a fraction of the cost!... ive been death threatened, scammed daily, and harassed constantly for the longest time, but this leagues broke azz poor league currency n drop rate has created an encironment worse than a 110 degree day in the hood where u know u getting shot at no matter wut u do
I generally have this happen to me once a League. Sometimes more, but then it's usually the "Begging."

However, I had one player plead with me to lower my price on an item because they "needed it." I understand the concept... But, I kinda needed the Chaos, too. Anyway, he kept messaging me through the trade window and, what the heck, I decided I'd sell it to him for whatever he stuck in there for his next attempt. He "trash bid" the window with a host of miscellaneous currency. And, true to my own promise to myself, I let him have the thing. Afterwards, as I counted up the value out of curiosity, he ended up paying me more than I had asked... I actually felt bad for the guy after that, but there wasn't any way to return his overbid.

The point being - Sometimes, they're actually sincere. It's the true lowballers that are worrisome. I did get a laugh out of one guy that bid on a very low, cheap, bit of rare leveling gear. He accompanied his bid with an Alt Orb, IIRC, and the message "Just to let you know I'm serious." Whoever you are, "Serious_Player" I appreciated the laugh!

We're all just experiencing what it is to be online with other people and, moreover, players that know they're truly "Anonymous." Bids with one Scroll in them, obviously hoping you'll just click... Chaos for Exalts. Trash bids that dare you to try to calculate relative worth. And... insults from players that are probably desperate, since the Marketplace is so darn weak right now. (Except for the bot farmers trying to inflate the worth of Exalts relative to Chaos so they can sell it for more real money. Those guys are out in force.)
"
Morkonan wrote:
I generally have this happen to me once a League. Sometimes more, but then it's usually the "Begging."

However, I had one player plead with me to lower my price on an item because they "needed it." I understand the concept... But, I kinda needed the Chaos, too. Anyway, he kept messaging me through the trade window and, what the heck, I decided I'd sell it to him for whatever he stuck in there for his next attempt. He "trash bid" the window with a host of miscellaneous currency. And, true to my own promise to myself, I let him have the thing. Afterwards, as I counted up the value out of curiosity, he ended up paying me more than I had asked... I actually felt bad for the guy after that, but there wasn't any way to return his overbid.

The point being - Sometimes, they're actually sincere. It's the true lowballers that are worrisome. I did get a laugh out of one guy that bid on a very low, cheap, bit of rare leveling gear. He accompanied his bid with an Alt Orb, IIRC, and the message "Just to let you know I'm serious." Whoever you are, "Serious_Player" I appreciated the laugh!

We're all just experiencing what it is to be online with other people and, moreover, players that know they're truly "Anonymous." Bids with one Scroll in them, obviously hoping you'll just click... Chaos for Exalts. Trash bids that dare you to try to calculate relative worth. And... insults from players that are probably desperate, since the Marketplace is so darn weak right now. (Except for the bot farmers trying to inflate the worth of Exalts relative to Chaos so they can sell it for more real money. Those guys are out in force.)

Doesn't exist BOT on consoles, ONLY on PC version.
"
sotton420 wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's console bots, they just aren't as common. There has to be custom firmware made for PS4/XONE by now.
Need a new signature, cuz name change. I dunno though. I guess this seems fine. Yeah, this is good.
"
"
sotton420 wrote:

I'm pretty sure there's console bots, they just aren't as common. There has to be custom firmware made for PS4/XONE by now.

If you somehow modded the most recent firmware to make CFW, then managed to get online without being instantly banned due to sony auth servers seeing your CFW.

If you made it that far, then ran unsigned code (the bot program) you will be instantly banned.

Please stop spreading misinformation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info