[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

I just wanna thank lunartuna and loczek123 for this beutiful guide and build its pretty awesome even though I haven't made it far I like it alot.
One thing though if I have malevolence and summon skitterbots thats 85% mana reserved. I have 95 mana to go to cast venom gyre so thats like 4 casts.

so do I need to make -8 to mana cost of skills craft right sry if It says in the guide but I know its expensive to get/make I think and I don't have any good rings to do that crafting on them / its not worth it yet.

So should I remove summon skitterbots for awhile or any tips would be much appreciated.

One more thing: I have diffrent ascendrys then these, can I change them somehow? I have: 1. Noxious Strike 2. Toxic Deilvery 3. Mistwalker 4.Toxic delivery (this is the one thats diffrent for me)

//the noob Fichi
Last edited by fichi on Oct 4, 2019, 11:17:28 AM
"
fichi wrote:
One thing though if I have malevolence and summon skitterbots thats 85% mana reserved. I have 95 mana to go to cast venom gyre so thats like 4 casts.

so do I need to make -8 to mana cost of skills craft right sry if It says in the guide but I know its expensive to get/make I think and I don't have any good rings to do that crafting on them / its not worth it yet.

So should I remove summon skitterbots for awhile or any tips would be much appreciated //the noob Fichi.

Yes you could remove skitterbots unitl you get a -8-9 mana cost ring
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Try to get a helm with -9 chaos res to nearby enemies. It shows a big increase in DPS atleast in POB. I just bought a base helm with the gyre enchant and spammed aberrant and pristine fossils. If I had big cahunas I would try to annul the tier 8 life on my helm ;)

Can anyone help me with a tree leveling guide?
kinda lost in which way and what nodes to take.
Great job luna, a lot better than the first guide. :D I need just the attack speed from the jewels..so expensive.
"
dudi1212 wrote:
Can anyone help me with a tree leveling guide?
kinda lost in which way and what nodes to take.

Take soul raker and all the life nodes first. then phase acrobatics and start taking the dps nodes.
"
Bromeek wrote:
Is there even a way to count in Plague Bearer DPS? The big chunk of damage comes from PB (especially at 25lvl gem), and that is not taken into account as far as I am aware in 17 Mil dps calculation.

So either way it's 17 Mil, or above.

plague bearer dps is the easiest of all to calculate, it's a flat DPS per second dealing 12% of total per second. so at 1 million, it's a 125k per second. (as an example). The damage is really only affected by the enemies chaos resistance + chaos damage taken modifier, which means that anything that affects these does a bit more, but not enough to scale it in any effective way, such as Nearby Enemies have -9% to Chaos Resistance on a helmet.

It's true DPS is way less though, because it's not on at all times. But you can gain is fast enough that I would consider it calculator worthy, if you wanted to add it, but it would ahve to be calculated similarlly to focus, where you only have it up like 1/3rd of the time.

For posting build guides though, you usually dont' calculate the side damage from all of these smaller sources unless it contributes a significant amount to the total sum.

I suppose it could matter more if you could do enough poison damage to keep Plague Bearer at full each tick with the 40% regen while active, but you'd still max out at 125k per second regardless which isn't much once you are in the millions of dps. It'll never be super effective vs late game bosses, but is super effective against clearing and mobs.

"
wakasm wrote:
"
Bromeek wrote:
Is there even a way to count in Plague Bearer DPS? The big chunk of damage comes from PB (especially at 25lvl gem), and that is not taken into account as far as I am aware in 17 Mil dps calculation.

So either way it's 17 Mil, or above.

I suppose it could matter more if you could do enough poison damage to keep Plague Bearer at full each tick with the 40% regen while active, but you'd still max out at 125k per second regardless which isn't much once you are in the millions of dps. It'll never be super effective vs late game bosses, but is super effective against clearing and mobs.

It feels more powerful though. Before the change to this build, Plaguebearer single-handedly carried this build through all bossfights. I keep it at max stacks (1350k), and I reset it -> insta max when I get to 1000-1100k. I keep reseting it every 4-6 seconds, and this way it feels, powerful. I can't belive it's only 125k.
Lol the whole time streaming this build so far, my twitch chat in stream labs obs was bugged and not working.. ugh. I couldn't see if anyone was saying anything!

Working now!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info