[3.9] Plague Assassin Venom Guy (Gyre)/ 17 Mil+ DPS / 6 Mil+ Shaper DPS / All Content / Any Map Mods

Just got this claw for 4ex off Trade -

I loaded up your PoB, Lunar, and dps almost stayed the same with your claw. I think I'm good on claw. Right?

Also, anyone know if Farrul's Fur would be a good armor for this build? It SEEMS quite good, but PoB doesn't do Aspect of the Cat. Shows no bonus.

Anyone?

(Especially with Voidwalker + Cat's Stealth Phasing, right?)
"
cuorebrave wrote:

I loaded up your PoB, Lunar, and dps almost stayed the same with your claw. I think I'm good on claw. Right?

Also, anyone know if Farrul's Fur would be a good armor for this build? It SEEMS quite good, but PoB doesn't do Aspect of the Cat. Shows no bonus.

Anyone?

Furrul's fur would be good but you will lose a ton of life compared to belly. You have to add Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Cat Skill to a gear and then turn it on in config to see the buff. Takes my damage from 18.6m to 19.1 with cat's agility. Overall not a big enough increase to lose the life over imo.
twitch.tv/VtuberLunartuna
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 8, 2019, 10:09:53 AM
"
cuorebrave wrote:

Anyone?

Farrul:

More dmg and more health.
"
Shockwave248 wrote:
"
cuorebrave wrote:

Anyone?

Farrul:

no asenaths or voidwalker though. They are pretty essential to making this version of the build feel like it does. i doubt more damage unless your talking about HH after killing rares lol.

that watcher's eye is juicy!
Last edited by Lunartuna on Oct 8, 2019, 11:08:53 AM
Don't need more pierce (5 is fine). And yes, 9kk vs 9,5kk Shaper dps with 1k more life (kind of devoto fault). Ofc you can have way more, but WATCHER with poison immune???
"
Shockwave248 wrote:
Don't need more pierce (5 is fine). And yes, 9kk vs 9,5kk Shaper dps with 1k more life (kind of devoto fault). Ofc you can have way more, but WATCHER with poison immune???

Thanks for your feedback.
"
Shockwave248 wrote:
"
cuorebrave wrote:

Anyone?

Farrul:

Buddy. Shockwave. You HAVE to get Asenath's. Nothing in the glove slot could ever amount to how incredible it feels to have hordes of enemies pop in sequence in front of you. I was worried about it only being 3% of their life, but I'll be damned, entire corridors *POP* in front of you. Enemies you haven't even seen on the screen yet, who have been hit by your piercing VG will burst with a satisfying... I can't describe the sound other than "muted, distant gunfire" like in a war movie. It's amazing + useful, which is the best kind of upgrade.

I ended up buying Farrul's, since I had the exalts (and have been wishing I could get it since my Cyclone toon last league), and the price is steadily going up. In the meantime, I'm STILL trying to 6-link my near-perfect roll Belly. I've been trying since league-start, at least 2000 fusings, and not a single success. I realize I could've bought like almost three 6-linked Belly's by now, but it's a matter of principle, damn it!

Farrul's is good, but not a game-changer (with its price of 20ex last league I thought it MUST be good!). I like the buffs, though, and it makes me happy to finally own it.
Hi !
Thank you for your build !

However I have a few questions.

I still don't manage to play it whitout asking for help for bosses. I need to ask for it twice just to arrive at act 4.

I was playing with the gyre and plague then I saw that you were advising to play with cobra leash however I deal even less damages...

I'm curently lvl 34 at the beginning of act 4, what should I do ?

(I am not an experienced player so my build may not be good. I also don't have the currencies for a tbula or expensive items now, you can see it in my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/newclem/)

Thank you !
"
newclem wrote:
Hi !
Thank you for your build !

However I have a few questions.

I still don't manage to play it whitout asking for help for bosses. I need to ask for it twice just to arrive at act 4.

I was playing with the gyre and plague then I saw that you were advising to play with cobra leash however I deal even less damages...

I'm curently lvl 34 at the beginning of act 4, what should I do ?

(I am not an experienced player so my build may not be good. I also don't have the currencies for a tbula or expensive items now, you can see it in my profile https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/newclem/)

Thank you !

I can't see your characters i think its on private. But i would reccomend getting mortem morsu unique claw if you dont have it and see how it feels. it's required level is 34.
"
cuorebrave wrote:

Buddy. Shockwave. You HAVE to get Asenath's.

If the explosion is all you care about then why not just use an Abyssal Cry gem? It synergizes with all the extra chaos nodes we take, and does even more damage.

Abyssal Cry - Performs a warcry, Hindering nearby enemies and causing them to explode when killed. Explosion deals Chaos Damage equal to 8% of the Monster's maximum Life

I would understand if you needed the temporal chains + the blind, but if you are using a 21/20 temporal chains gem already, the utility on these gloves fall way behind.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info