Path of Exile Fan Art Competition

My Elder,Shaper,Celestial Infulenced Waypoint

And in 3D with Animations
https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/path-of-exile-celestial-elder-waypoint-cde60983c3604910aaaf9517a2f800fd

EXILE DO SOMETHING ... well i did something
The pieces in this competition are amazing. Congratulations guys!!!

This is my entry. I redesign the south coast of Wraeclast.
Hope you'll like it!

(right-click to see full)

Some Zooms

I really enjoy these competitions, it's amazing to see what the community creates! This time I decided to give it a try myself...

Here's my entry: Wild

Inspired from the coolest armor set, and a league I'd love to get a sequel to.
Last edited by Aarnivalkea on Oct 23, 2019, 4:29:27 PM
Here's my entry for this competition.
P.S. I really liked Cassia as a master and her personality, but she's really loud though

Here's my entry for this competition.

I had a few pieces of wood after finishing a wooden roof structure for my grandparents backyard so I figured I give it a go and make two of my favorite swords in the game, scaeva and the princess alt art.

The models were this low res pics from the wiki
Spoiler
and while I didn't fully finished them I don't want to mess them up becase the wood looks pretty nice as they are, the original idea was to make a replica as accurate as possible but paint is expensive and i'm afraid of ruining them.

I would continue to work on them, maybe make a shield to cross them and hang it out in my game room or if I get precision tools to make engravings I might try to carve details on the scaeva blade and the edge of thte princess.

Hope you enjoy them, even if I don't win anything this was fun to make!

Spoiler

shameless self picture, always make sure to use proper protection when working with things that go in the air!

Spoiler
I got a question: is photomanipulation acepted?
I saw that videos are excluded, but does that mean that anything regarding photography is banned?
Finally finished up my submission - I like painting and I like Sin. :3
Specific setting is Lioneye's Watch dock in Act 6.

Another rendition of Sin. Graphite on watercolour paper. 21.0 x 29.7cm (A3)

It's meant to be a sketch for a larger painting which will have to be finished on another occasion. Sorry about the godawful quality!

I would also like to congratulate everyone on their brilliant entries!

Last edited by Ser4ph on Oct 23, 2019, 4:20:29 PM
The Thirteen Scarabs of Path of Exile

Second entry from me (no more this time around, I promise!) since all this amazing art in the competition thread gave me inspiration to make an artwork for the unsung heroes of end-game; scarabs.

I don't know who at GGG got the idea to make and to implement them in the first place, but thank you!

Link to the full-size image here!
My fanworks thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2868617
My hideout showcase thread: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3077898

AI "art" isn't art, it's theft.

Hi everyone!

I first started playing just as 1.1.0 Sacrifice of the Vaal patch was released. I remember playing with my 3 friends, slowly progressing thru acts, reading every little thing, spending hours on wiki... oh, I was hooked in no time!

My first build was a Searing Bond totem templar, naked and afraid, 2k life and barely positive resistances. The struggle! ..but then Tabula dropped and I sold it in trade chat for some serious currency, before the macros, trade sites and premium stash tabs.

I had enough money to buy a 5L Searing Touch, which was a God-like weapon back then. I slowly iterated my build, bought new items, I believe I even had Kaom's, got my resistances sorted and I finally managed to have a shiny set of 4 Atziri fragments.

Atziri. That was it. If I do this, I have officially beaten this game! I have managed to learn more than I ever wanted to learn about a game. I knew all the mechanics, all the little tricks, this was my game, I was ready!!!

I died lol.
6 times.

But it wasn't all for nothing. It was one of the best times I ever had playing a game. That first Atziri fight...

So, I made this to honor one of my fav moments ever playing POE.
First person 3d scene of Atziri fight. Wish I had more time to work on this...
(Made in Zbrush, Blender and Substance Painter, rendered in Cycles)

Anyway, hope you like it!

https://imgur.com/HMVUrnV - Direct link
Last edited by kralj87 on Oct 24, 2019, 1:41:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info