🔥 [3.13✔️] Infernal Legion Skeleton Bomber + fork version w/o IL [VIDEO GUIDE] ✦ Anti-Summoner ✦

"
It is less damage, since Earendal give 40% minion damage and 6 node travel should come from somewhere. The best balance that I came up is getting 5% less life with 11% less total damage and no minion Area damage nodes when I go for Necro Aegis.

So tank sound reasonable, but it is not lag proof, since your skeletons explode at once, and you need cast them to begin with. So you have on/off ~4800 life heal (from 30k life 8 skeletons). So you can easily get under projectile volley between heals. And the worst part -50% resits would apply on your Spectres, witch like Fortress Covenant is major downside.

Personally I would not trade automated Proximity Shield on CWDT Convocation with on/off non lag-proof 4800 life heal. At least not with Blight/Legion bs projectile mobs.

I am not an expert so how do you get 30k life skellies?
I am a bit stupid with Milagros's Lens. Because it causes all allies to heal it actually can heal Spectres... So I went full on my golden oils and anointed Whispers of Doom. So now I can hit Necro Aegis with almost 0 dps and hp loss. Would be testing tonight.

"
H463N wrote:

I am not an expert so how do you get 30k life skellies?

Level 29 skeletons: 21 from gem, +3 from helmet, +3 from Empower, +2 from Unnatural Strength Ascendancy. 160% minion life from 2 Axiom Wardens from Timeless Jewel conversion. And other minor life nodes, jewels etc, +20% would be from Milagros's Lens. At level 28 it would be mere 27k life, tho.

"
Skellies, spell echo, m life, m dmg, infernal legion and empower

With empower your skellies will have over 20.000 life. So they heal you for 400 each when they die (Maligaros Lense) . Since you cast 4 they heal you for 1600 per cast. With enough cast speed you can cast more than 4 sets a second and kill mobs and heal yourself and other allies pretty quick.

With 100% cast speed we shred through 16 skellies per second. That's 6400 life healed per socond. Numbers can go way higher.

Spell Echo reduce damage from MI, tho. Generally it is far different playstyle, where you need more mana management or less auras. I just find From Dust really good synergy and utility that stop you from inefficient skeleton cycling.

Actually I think that Zombies with new Zombie health gloves and Unleash Support is interesting option as well if you want to deal with more mana management.
"
Morning coffee brainstorm.

But what if we leave Infernal Legion as main mean of skeleton detonation? Then if my calculation is correct for Fortress Covenant with only 3 converted notables:

40% of life * 1.2 * 1.2 * 1.2 = 69.12% of life per second witch is enough to get to Minion Instability low life proc at 35% of life.

You are missing a ton of things:
-Skeletons have 40% elemental resists by default
-The increased damage taken is additive, not multiplicative.

So IL with no earandel and 3 nodes for Fortress Covenant is just 40% * 0,6 (resists) * 1,6 (fortress covenant) =38.4% per second.
"
Worloega wrote:
Maligaro's Lens + Necromantic Aegis

Great off-hand for this build, way better than second Earendel's. It's a pity my SSFHC toon hasn't found one yet.

Maligaro's Lens + necromantic aegis is not a great idea. It doesn't reduce much the burning time compared to double earandel, and it remove any block you may have (so you are incredibly squishy), and it's expensive in points. It's needed for a zombie MI build, but a poor choice for a skeleton/SRS one.

The heal sounds nice, but very unreliable, since you need to be in melee range, the very place you should avoid. You will often die less by avoiding melee range in the first place compared to the amount of deaths you will take because skeletons died too late/you were stun and couldn't cast the next one and so on. A setup life on block is much more reliable and grants both sustain and avoidance.
Last edited by Keyen on Sep 30, 2019, 5:10:52 PM
"
The heal sounds nice, but very unreliable, since you need to be in melee range, the very place you should avoid. You will often die less by avoiding melee range in the first place compared to the amount of deaths you will take because skeletons died too late/you were stun and couldn't cast the next one and so on. A setup life on block is much more reliable and grants both sustain and avoidance.

Haven't actually found a lens yet to try it... but I didn't realize the range of the heal was so small. Definitely prefer to sit back than to face tank. Thanks.
Pushed to Delve to 250 depth today. Solid experience overall. Proximity Shield Spectres are huge and unkillable so far. Remade some tanking on the build after I got 850+ Armor belt, 3 Grand Spectrums and now I am sitting on easy 90% armor resistance even without flasks up.
Got my hands on Fortress Covenant today. Would be updating PoB tomorrow.

So I end up using Lioneye's Remorse since had good one lying around. I boosted my health all the way from 7.7k to 8.3k. I also recrafted my chest hybrid health to "Gain 8% of Maximum life as Energy shield" giving me additional 800 energy shield. My armor was boosted significantly, since I was able to use armor nodes over Grand Spectrums. Only things that I left behind were good corrupt implicits from jewels.

I used modified build heavily in 130% quality T15-16 maps alongside delve 250+. Spectres do die now. They were almost immortal before, tho. I would not say that it is significant and just brings up your typical minion management back. Spectres 70k life effectively cut almost in half making them... normal. But overall even with increased damage taken Undying Evangelists are great tanky minions and would not die unless it getting really hairy.

Is it worth it? Maybe. Gameplay do not change, damage do not change significantly. Honestly I have no close calls even on previous tank. It is nice to have more health and armor, but even 7.5k HP is high enough for majority of softcore content.
Last edited by Atataforthewin on Oct 4, 2019, 5:51:49 PM
Updated guide with fully fledged PoB, including Timeless Jewel simulation and two variants of skill tree.
Hey nice build!

I'm doing the Zombie version and I was wondering... you wrote that there's at least two good spots to put the Elegant Hubris jewels... one would be the one between Stamina and Juggernaut... could you please point out the other second good spot? I kinda skipped legion league and I not quite sure how the timeless jewels work...
Thanks!

Jaeger
Second one is just to the north from witch, where I have Watcher's Eye. It hit a lot of notables in 2-3 node travel time. You can either connect to it from Lord of The Dead or from Minion Instability side as well. Also as I mentioned in Accessories section hitting Eternal Resilience is also huge because of free Endurance charge generation.

Zombies are good, but would most likely need Unleash Support and more mana management. And still it is only 4 Zombies per summon on early engagement with less splash for clear. Damage is there and even better than skeletons with new gloves, clear speed is one thing that suffer.
"
Second one is just to the north from witch, where I have Watcher's Eye. It hit a lot of notables in 2-3 node travel time. You can either connect to it from Lord of The Dead or from Minion Instability side as well. Also as I mentioned in Accessories section hitting Eternal Resilience is also huge because of free Endurance charge generation.

Zombies are good, but would most likely need Unleash Support and more mana management. And still it is only 4 Zombies per summon on early engagement with less splash for clear. Damage is there and even better than skeletons with new gloves, clear speed is one thing that suffer.

Thanks for the reply!

I'm just fishing for ideas by looking at your build... for clear I have 4 (soon 5) 6L flame sentinel spectres, the zombies are just for bossing and blight encounters.

Feel free to check my char. The mana management is with -total mana cost mods on a ring and amulet. I will experiment with Unleash... thanks for that. And getting 5 zombies should be easy as well.

Just to be sure... I just need a Elegant Hubris? any seed? does the name matter? Or should I get a Victario's?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info