Havenwood Character Effect

"
Midkraft wrote:
interesting too see where that location is, 16 secs into the video :P

Think I recognize it from one of the home-y Hideouts on https://hideoutshowcase.com/ but can't recall which one.
The effect is very strong,
I really don't like these swirly effects, they also irritate me on weapon effects. They ruin many otherwise great looking MTX. Like the Faith Guard Weapon Effect. But hey they keep putting 'em out so I guess someone must be liking them
I think this theme looks pretty nice myself... i dont really like that the aura fully disappears for a short time tho
Okay, I can expect that when it’s going to be the turn to reveal the armour set, you’re going to not show it and switch to another theme entirely ! Like for Void Emperor.
I really dislike this type of effects, just stuff that kinda goes around you just doesn't work as a character effect for me, I want like constant thing that emits from you. (like my fav Harbinger and legacy effect)
"
Jerle wrote:
This havenwood theme feels very generic overall.

Compared to the insane clown posse mystery box, I think a healthy dose of subtle and somewhat "generic" is welcomed.

"Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt."
- Abraham Lincoln
"
GrayNightz wrote:
I really dislike this type of effects, just stuff that kinda goes around you just doesn't work as a character effect for me, I want like constant thing that emits from you. (like my fav Harbinger and legacy effect)

I definitely agree.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
big swirly swirly
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
https://youtu.be/Cj3AV92fJ90

Dnt say interesting if not watched and forward checking the comments of video and dislikes expected on GGG.
@execreth - @eledhyr - @arthasspaw - @edherisctf - @douchebagontheway_hd

@the_pest - @ioneshotbosses_eightkai

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info