Goodbye Charan

Hardcore is for people who aren't afraid to die every now and then.
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

Hardcore would be pretty awesome if >50% of your deaths were your own fault and not due to RNG, desync/lag/FPS downward spikes, or on-screen vomit hiding actual danger. And I'm being generous with that number.

Those days are long gone. These days HC is as much (or more) about testing your patience as it is your skill.
Wash your hands, Exile!
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:
I'm fine with where the game is going.

Just trolling or are you serious ? O_o, because clearly game that is nowadays revolved around few 1 shot builds, that if you manage to make it to endgame... so is this the right way, that everyone copies, including me because i don't see any better way.

We like to see Hardcore actually be long term viable and not 1 shot speed mechanics from nowhere to be seen, with tons of effects on screen and no way to see something coming specially as close combat char.

I wish the game was a lot slower, I hate the fast clear speed meta. I get bored very quickly every league and end playing less and less.
"
gibbousmoon wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

Hardcore would be pretty awesome if >50% of your deaths were your own fault and not due to RNG, desync/lag/FPS downward spikes, or on-screen vomit hiding actual danger. And I'm being generous with that number.

Those days are long gone. These days HC is as much (or more) about testing your patience as it is your skill.

It was always about testing your patience, though. Now it just tests a different type of patience.

It used to test your patience to not go Super Fast by diving headlong into packs.
"
diablofdb wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

Just trolling or are you serious ? O_o, because clearly game that is nowadays revolved around few 1 shot builds, that if you manage to make it to endgame... so is this the right way, that everyone copies, including me because i don't see any better way.

We like to see Hardcore actually be long term viable and not 1 shot speed mechanics from nowhere to be seen, with tons of effects on screen and no way to see something coming specially as close combat char.

I wish the game was a lot slower, I hate the fast clear speed meta. I get bored very quickly every league and end playing less and less.

Again this +100 points to you sir, it is perfectly said :) !
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Wow!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B2MLMLtdM0
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

Well, I'm not fine with where the game is going (less speed/power, less 1-shots and yes, less sustain so that we still feel danger pls!). However, I'm not confident that where I would like to take it is what best serves the games' long term viability, mainly because I'm not confident that my preferences reflect that of the majority of people who play this game. PoE used to be much slower - that was also the time when the game was much smaller. Its success has occurred in tandem with the rise of the clearspeed meta. It's sad, but perhaps it was necessary.
Last edited by Exile009 on Oct 21, 2019, 3:23:54 PM
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

I'll believe this when they disable Alt-F4 and I don't see a stream of threads here or on Reddit complaining about the change.
ALt-F4 is a Windows command, good luck disabling that.
Regardless, the game needs to be slowed down.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
LeetbakaDX wrote:
"
Nizreb915 wrote:

I'll believe this when they disable Alt-F4 and I don't see a stream of threads here or on Reddit complaining about the change.

wait thought playing hardcore was for "good" players they call "softcore" to non hardcore leagues..

but they have a log out macro because they are afraid to die? how is this different than softcore aside having 1 button to avoid your punishment?

"hardcore" btw.
"Parade your victories, hide your defeats. Mortals are so insecure."

Once you break the cycle of fear no angels or demons can whisper you their sweet nothing words.

Retired since crucible.(Not a free tester anymore for a multi billion dollar company).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info