What We're Working On - Blight Week Three

Less fireballs from blight monster maybe? it freezes the game when there is a lot of minions.
As always you are doing great job.
"Can you guys disable Betrayal next league and remove from core? It causes new issues and crashes every league. Doesn't feel worth. Thanks."

no i dont think they can without reverting alot of code. betrayal was a game overhaul not a league. disabling it means disabling crafting, temples, einar,basically they need to disable a whole years worth of progress on the game. so this suggestion is pretty unreasonable to do, especially in only one leagues of time.
Last edited by Psiell on Sep 23, 2019, 5:33:50 PM
Myclient crash while casting VD when syndicate occur via portal - EVERYTIME I HAVE IT! :[
This has to be my most favorite league yet! I absolutely love the tower defense mechanic but it just doesn't last long enough to even get any upgraded towers most the time. Unless you do the blighted maps now that is intense especially if you are soloing it LOL.
PLease fix leap slam!

I'm stuck in doorways and decorations..
[Removed by Support]
"
VRawon wrote:
Hi, why sometimes when I'm playing with my brother on his maps, and I craft blight towers, those took a long delay to spawn? its a bug or its something with the league?

thanks!

Cassia was probably not near the tower you activated. I found when I click a tower far away from myself and Cassia, it won't build until she is near it. You will see her throw a magic orb at it.
Last edited by Modimus_Prime on Sep 23, 2019, 5:44:27 PM
Cool, please also think of:
- increasing drop rate of blighted maps so we can actually play the content
- making this league longer so we can actually play the full league without playing beta anymore
- downsize the clusterfuck that is currently happening at least a little bit

thanks, this is the first league I really enjoy since delve and want to have the full experience but at this stage, I cannot do that. Please don't fix the game 3 weeks before the end of the league and then introduce the next beta.
The new deer is awesome, waiting for the day I can buy it with a clear conscience.
Please change the minimap so that the Ichor Pump and bosses are strong in color. For example Ichor Pump green and bosses blue. At this time everything is pretty much yellow so I cannot see these two important points on the minimap well.

Also it would be nice if in blighted maps the start was faster.
(I build a few towers, then only very few monsters come so I have no bulding material for more towers. The first minute pretty much nothing happens).

Also please make the animation of building icons much faster if not instant. Especially the first click (choosing the tower type) is really slow. So If i am floating many resources I even cannot spend them because I cannot stand there for 5 seconds waiting for the animations to happen without attacking the monsters on the other side of the pump.

And then maybe a bit controversial: It would be nice if every minute the monsters paused for 5 seconds.
(Probably I am just slow but I end every blight map with many thousands of building material floating.)

EDIT:

After reading the posts of others I would like to add two more points.

1) It feels really bad when after finishing a T16 encounter with 7 lanes literaly nothing goes through my loot filter (I have trash like every essence and temple/bestiary rares showing). I have nothing to say against loot from blighted maps, they feel OK.

2) I have had zero crashes this league (cca 130 hours played). No Vorici crash, no blighted map crash, everything works for me. (I have an extreme PC.) Just saying this so the devs know not everyone has problems.
My mirror thread https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2756556
Last edited by xcomputerseu on Sep 23, 2019, 5:57:36 PM
give us back the old shatter sound. I'm not a microwave making popcorn...
"
Shotslol wrote:
Can you guys disable Betrayal next league and remove from core? It causes new issues and crashes every league. Doesn't feel worth. Thanks.

This! YES! Please!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info