Delve Stash Tab - Console (XB)

I'm not seeing the Delve tab in microtransaction page. Am I missing it in there or is it not available on console (XB), yet?

Thanks all!
Last bumped on Sep 28, 2019, 12:38:19 AM
Just not available yet. GGG makes us wait for unnecessary long time.
Something has clogged up. Happened with the Mystery Chests as well.
"
Kundarin wrote:
Just not available yet. GGG makes us wait for unnecessary long time.
Something has clogged up. Happened with the Mystery Chests as well.

Got it. Thanks for confirming.
I would have been upset if Fossils didn't stack like they used to, but now it all easily fits into a single regular tab no problem, unless you are really hoarding resonators.
"
I would have been upset if Fossils didn't stack like they used to, but now it all easily fits into a single regular tab no problem, unless you are really hoarding resonators.

For sure, not upset, just curious. Knew I'd seen the tab on streams, wasn't seeing in XB mtx shop is all. Fossil and res stacking is a big QoL gain as is.
Looking forward to this tab.
Hello everyone,

The Delve Stash Tab will be released on consoles following our next patch. It hasn't been released yet as it requires changes that aren't yet live.
EDIT : Feel free to delete this post, just my salty ass ranting about nonspecific timelines, lack of fixes, and misleading feature advertisement anyway.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Sep 24, 2019, 7:52:35 PM
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Hello everyone,

The Delve Stash Tab will be released on consoles following our next patch. It hasn't been released yet as it requires changes that aren't yet live.

Do we have any realistic idea as to when we can expect the tab to be added? It is great to hear that it is coming, but many would likely stop asking if we had some kind of details other than "soon" or "it's coming".

Unfortunately, we console folks have heard that response a lot in the past, and are still waiting for things we were given that response to, that are likely never coming at this point.

I know PC will always take priority, even I got my start on PC way back in closed beta. However, due to how long I have been around the community, I also know that a console launch was in the future plans even all the way back then, which makes the lack of some aspects (guilds, price per tab, a chat UI, etc...) and now we are even including MTX, extremely disappointing.

Knowing some kind of "not forever and away" timeline would end a lot of questions. For now.
PC : SqueakyToyOfTerror
XB : R3SPAWN#7045
Discord : R3SPAWN
Last edited by R3SPAWN7045 on Sep 25, 2019, 7:04:45 PM
Soon. It´s coming.
Is soon not mentioned by any lips at all.

When it comes to MTX in general, it is always released at the same time as PC. It is very rare that MTX is being delayed on Consoles.

Have played PoE for almost soon to be 2 yrs (or actually was starting playing it, I have had pauses yes), and I can count all MTX delays on one hand, during my playtime.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info