[3.12] Non Reverse chill Toxic Rain | Lab Runner

"
shibsters wrote:
"
Schmockla wrote:
Yeah adding flask charges, and immunity to bleed, and elem dmg when u do none cause of dagger....this is a trap build...and i kinda feel dumb i didnt see it at 1st...moving on....

Pure Phys are the first words of the title so why would you add elemental damage?
"tHe bUiLd tRaPpEd mE!"

"
puppetlife13 wrote:
Took a look at your profile and you don't even have a character with this build. Let alone anything in Metamorph that is geared, at all.

Stop trying to bait new players into playing your shit builds and causing the player retention to plummet. Be an honest person ffs.

Hey, I looked at your profile and you don't even have a character with this build.

It's fallacious to imply that if a build creator doesn't play their build every league then it should be trashed. The original post is from Sept 2019. No major changes happened from the last league to 3.9 in regards to BV, PF, the tree, the way the lab works, etc. People are frequent to delete characters, respec, sell gear, and/or skip leagues. Thus it's silly to assume that OP has never played the build.

Furthermore, the build is not advertised as noob friendly. It's advertised as a lab runner and it works as a lab runner. Check my profile. I played it as my starter in 3.9.

It's crazy to accuse someone of dishonesty or malicious intent for just sharing their build idea. Have you considered that the problem may actually be in your execution, rather than the design?

I never said you NEVER played it. I said you don't have a build on metamorph at ALL or even on your profile with this. I don't have this build on my profile either, wanna know why? Because I was looking for a lab runner and came across this and didn't build it, thats why. I don't need to play a build to know when the poster is lying. good day.
Any leveling tips for league start?
is this build relevant in 3.10 as a lab runner how not to fall in trap with lot of ms and no dmg? Do you have any footage of your tactics with this build on lab run (would be helpfull)
I started another BV high ms, low dmg build. I ended up converting to pure phys using this build as a guide. This build is far better than the other, but it still struggles with dmg.

With a level 18 BV (before +3 from Cold Point +1 shield) my tooltip is 21.6k at 10 stacks. Yesterday, it took me about 20 seconds of DPS time per phase to push Izaro.

What pantheon should we take? Also Transcendent spirit got nerfed and only 1 spot is good with the current jewel slots we take. The one by the scion duelist one. The other one gives 1% more movement speed
"
What pantheon should we take? Also Transcendent spirit got nerfed and only 1 spot is good with the current jewel slots we take. The one by the scion duelist one. The other one gives 1% more movement speed

Pantheons vary depending on the days lab. I change mine about daily to deal with little things here and there, I haven't really checked my PoB since I created it since not too much had really changed for how it works. Thanks for the headups about the Trans spirit though
[3.12] Lab runner build - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2972868
Ulab guide for noobs (Old but Gold) - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2055995

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info